Yes (USA)
25 (37.9%)
Yes (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
No (USA)
13 (19.7%)
No (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
I never leave my basement, and I have internet here (worldwide)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 64

katmai

I've dated three strippers in last ...ugh 19 years now.

It's just a job, they don't go to work looking to meet guys at all.

Oh and never met the women i dated in club, knew them through friends or met outside of work.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: katmai on May 02, 2012, 04:31:50 PM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 02, 2012, 04:30:35 PM
Ages ago KAP took me (and certain others) to the "largest gentlemans club in the world" in Las Vegas. I have honestly never been so limp and unmoved, it was about as sexy as Smithfield market but without the utility.

OTOH, some time later I was on a pub-crawl in Peru Illinois with CCR and a collection of sundry reprobates. At one of the bars a couple of women came in and did a half-assed strip for our delectation. They were not very good, or apparently not very good, but the whole thing was rather pleasant.......it was like a couple of the girls next door were short of a few bucks and decided to entertain us guys to get the shortfall.

Thanks a lot tricky :(

hmmm......ok..........a fine collection of sundry reprobates  :P

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on May 02, 2012, 04:34:22 PM

Oh and never met the women i dated in club, knew them through friends or met outside of work.

Wait, you dated strippers?

You are a braver man than me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Richard Hakluyt

He only ever drinks orange juice before sex of course  :cool:

Ed Anger

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 04:03:56 PM
Which is why all the girls hit the kiddies;  they know they can suck you dry, and don't have to worry about pervy/creepy shit because they know you're too timid to ask them for shit.
You're a sucker mark, and don't even realize it.

I was 22 when I went to the place in Colorado Springs.  A couple of the girls acted really odd when I showed a lack of interest in lap dances or buying them drinks.  I wasn't about to blow my measly ROTC cadet pay for that summer on them.  One of them wouldn't stop talking to me & she ended up buying me a drink :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Viking

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 02, 2012, 04:39:26 PM
He only ever drinks orange juice before sex of course  :cool:

It's either that or eat asparagus. Maybe one of our languish gheys can tell us?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 04:38:08 PM

Oh you've done many a thing us mere mortal men dream of el jefe

:P

First one was when i was 19 and she was 27... good times.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 04:38:08 PM

When I got to be a pretend-2nd Lieutenant I had to have a talk with one of the soldiers in my platoon who was all depressed that his stripper-wife left him.  He kept asking why crap like this has to happen to him & I kept telling him, "Dude, because you MARRIED A STRIPPER.  Use better judgment next time."

Needless to say, the brightest bulbs in the Army don't tend to end up in the motor pool.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

There's a couple in my area.  Never went.  I have a feeling that doesn't surprise any of you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 02, 2012, 03:05:21 PM
I've never gone, but yeah it's gotten less unusual. There are really nice clubs here from what I've heard. My wife wants to go try it out. I suspect the novelty would be over quickly.

If I pass back through that way in the next couple of months, we should totally go.  :P

(note: I have never been to one either)

derspiess

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 02, 2012, 04:56:39 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 02, 2012, 03:05:21 PM
I've never gone, but yeah it's gotten less unusual. There are really nice clubs here from what I've heard. My wife wants to go try it out. I suspect the novelty would be over quickly.

If I pass back through that way in the next couple of months, we should totally go.  :P

(note: I have never been to one either)

Do it and live blog your experience!!!!

Ed Anger

I should go back to Ft. Knox and stop in every one of those 'Thoroughbred' strip clubs you pass getting there. Then again, they ruined Ft. Knox. HUMAN RESOURCES? WHERE ARE THE TANKS?

Malthus

Quote from: katmai on May 02, 2012, 03:31:48 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 02, 2012, 03:30:29 PM

Even if you could - what with "lap dancing" and the like - would you want to with your buddies watching? Seems kinda off-putting to me.

Because your buddies are getting their own lap dances, ya weirdo.

Then why exactly are you bothering to go with your buddies? 

"Let's meet up and have painfully unrewarding pseudo-sex while we carefully ignore each other" - "sounds like a plan!"
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

mongers

I'd guess part of the disconnect between those that don't get 'it' and those who do, is in large part about accepting a higher level of commercialization of sex.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"