Yes (USA)
25 (37.9%)
Yes (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
No (USA)
13 (19.7%)
No (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
I never leave my basement, and I have internet here (worldwide)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Ed Anger

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2012, 03:54:04 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 03:50:23 PM
Correct. Booze = Boobies only.

The problem with the US summarized as only Ed Anger can.

that is Ohio. I have no idea what the 49 other states and those territories are doing.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 03:55:36 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2012, 03:54:04 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 03:50:23 PM
Correct. Booze = Boobies only.

The problem with the US summarized as only Ed Anger can.

that is Ohio. I have no idea what the 49 other states and those territories are doing.

The rest of the US allows Ohio, in all its backwardness, to continue to exist.  That is bad enough.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on May 02, 2012, 03:51:28 PM
Instead of the usual perverts and creeps who just sit there and stare the peelers seemed to appreciate when a nunch of college students would show up and inject some life into things, even without spending a lot of money.

Which is why all the girls hit the kiddies;  they know they can suck you dry, and don't have to worry about pervy/creepy shit because they know you're too timid to ask them for shit.
You're a sucker mark, and don't even realize it.

Viking

I remember my first stipper, she was the chubby one, zeroed in on the "gosh darn'it it's my first trip to the titty bar" look in my eyes, jumped on my lap, told me she was going to give me a lap dance and then dragged me off to the dimly lit alcove with the comfortable chair.

At that point I realized why hott women in their 30s complain about there not being any good men left, it's because the chubby ones realizing they had to act picked the good men in their 20s dragged them off to a church and married them.

After handing over the AU$ 50 I sat there stunned wondering what happened. A few dances later I realized that this was just evil horror, getting me all horny and then leaving me hanging? It's just cruel!
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 04:03:56 PM
Instead of the usual perverts and creeps who just sit there and stare the peelers seemed to appreciate when a nunch of college students would show up and inject some life into things, even without spending a lot of money.

Which is why all the girls hit the kiddies;  they know they can suck you dry, and don't have to worry about pervy/creepy shit because they know you're too timid to ask them for shit.

Thanks for elaborating on my point, with some further concrete, real world experience. 

I'd say the vast majority of women are in this line of work solely for the much higher money/effort ratio they can get compared to the other work they're qualified to do.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 04:03:56 PM

How could we be suckers - we didn't have any money.  I mean we'd get loaded before going out so we didn't have to buy the over-priced drinks.

I mean I guess we threw the odd loonie at them, but we sure weren't paying for lap dances and what not.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Kleves

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2012, 02:31:42 PM
but what is the big deal with women patrons.  Those have always been allowed here.
It's a strip club! You can't have women there!
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 02, 2012, 03:19:59 PM
Actually I've two friends who've been to strip clubs.  One works in the city.  The other was very drunk at his birthday and got taken to a strip club in Portsmouth (God help us) :( 

He did get a good story out of it though.

A strip club in Portsmouth  :lol: , I believe Dante put that somewhere in the 6th circle of hell, certainly in the City of Dis  :D

crazy canuck

Quote from: mongers on May 02, 2012, 04:08:59 PM
I'd say the vast majority of all the women are in this line of work solely for the much higher money/effort ratio they can get compared to the other work they're qualified to do.

fyp - they sure are not there for the fun of it.

But, again, how does that change anything.  Who walks into a place like that and thinks the girls are genuinely interested in them?  Who doesnt know the girls are there to make money?  To be a mark, as CdM put it, one would have to be oblvious to these facts.

Ed Anger

I just had visions of a Geordie strip club.  :cry:

Richard Hakluyt

Ages ago KAP took me (and certain others) to the "largest gentlemans club in the world" in Las Vegas. I have honestly never been so limp and unmoved, it was about as sexy as Smithfield market but without the utility.

OTOH, some time later I was on a pub-crawl in Peru Illinois with CCR and a collection of sundry reprobates. At one of the bars a couple of women came in and did a half-assed strip for our delectation. They were not very good, or apparently not very good, but the whole thing was rather pleasant.......it was like a couple of the girls next door were short of a few bucks and decided to entertain us guys to get the shortfall.

katmai

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 02, 2012, 04:30:35 PM
Ages ago KAP took me (and certain others) to the "largest gentlemans club in the world" in Las Vegas. I have honestly never been so limp and unmoved, it was about as sexy as Smithfield market but without the utility.

OTOH, some time later I was on a pub-crawl in Peru Illinois with CCR and a collection of sundry reprobates. At one of the bars a couple of women came in and did a half-assed strip for our delectation. They were not very good, or apparently not very good, but the whole thing was rather pleasant.......it was like a couple of the girls next door were short of a few bucks and decided to entertain us guys to get the shortfall.

Thanks a lot tricky :(

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

stjaba

Quote from: Barrister on May 02, 2012, 04:10:27 PM

I mean I guess we threw the odd loonie at them, but we sure weren't paying for lap dances and what not.

You gave coins to the strippers? That just seems odd because in the US the custom is give them dollar bills. Seems kind of awkward to do it any other way.

Ed Anger

Quote from: stjaba on May 02, 2012, 04:31:59 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 02, 2012, 04:10:27 PM

You gave coins to the strippers? That just seems odd because in the US the custom is give them dollar bills. Seems kind of awkward to do it any other way.

They have a built in coin slot.