Yes (USA)
25 (37.9%)
Yes (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
No (USA)
13 (19.7%)
No (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
I never leave my basement, and I have internet here (worldwide)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 64

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

When I drove up to Vancouver from Seattle in 1982 I was told that bars in BC had to have two seperate rooms, one for "unaccompanied women."

Martim Silva

We have nice strip clubs in most decent-sized cities. Madrid also has them.

They're avaliable to all over 18 who can pay. The clients are usually middle-to-upper-class, sometimes women too. The girls are chosen to be very good-looking, from North America, South America and Eastern Europe.

They should be naked at all times (except before a strip session) and are expected to socialize with the patrons at the club.

You can of course request lap dances at any time, or choose one for more private contact in side booths if you feel like it (i.e. get their pussies applied directly to your face if you feel like it).

Virtually every straight non-very-poor guy goes there periodically. Usually with friends, so as to discuss all kinds of issues with each other while covered in nude girls.

I don't think it is that different in America... or is it? :huh:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2012, 01:27:19 PM
When I drove up to Vancouver from Seattle in 1982 I was told that bars in BC had to have two seperate rooms, one for "unaccompanied women."

That was 1882 and Grumber, you should stop hacking Yi's account.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2012, 01:27:19 PM

How old are you?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Who gets a hard on at a strip club?

Also I had a friend whose wife danced at a higher class joint a couple times a week as a second job, she made decent money managing a retail store during the day.  She did it just because she got off on it and earned an extra grand or so a month.    She was hot but it was awkward to go watch her dance with her husband.

crazy canuck

Quote from: sbr on May 04, 2012, 02:27:14 PM

Yeah, I dont understand the guys who think strip clubs are a kind of stand in for a (failed) date.  If you are going there for that reason then you are exactly the kind of guy CdM is talking about.

I also dont really get the, "I dont enjoy seeing naked women because its exploitation" bit.  Having known a few strippers (one who stripped her way through university) I can tell you that the strippers view the exploitation the other way around.   Again, CdM is wise in the ways of the world.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: sbr on May 04, 2012, 02:27:14 PM

Dude at the liquor store where I used to buy smokes told me he took cousins of his from the old country (he was a dothead) to a nudy bar and they all popped their wad in their pants.  :lol:

crazy canuck

Had to look that one up.

QuoteDothead is slang for an Asian Indian woman.

:hmm:

Syt

Usually Yi is about as comprehensible as a jive talking negro to me, but that reference I got. :smarty:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on May 04, 2012, 02:55:40 PM
Usually Yi is about as comprehensible as a jive talking negro to me, but that reference I got. :smarty:

Have you ever read any Damn Runyon?  Wrote a lot of short stories, around Prohibition, mostly about gangsters.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Take a look.  I recommend.

I mention him because I think he influenced my conversational style.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2012, 03:14:05 PM
Take a look.  I recommend.

I mention him because I think he influenced my conversational style.

Thanks, I will!
—Stephen Jay Gould