News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

CdM has to vote 3rd party this year

Started by jimmy olsen, April 29, 2012, 09:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Scipio

CdM don't give two shits for dogs.  He believes it's giving a fuck when it's not his turn to give a fuck.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on April 29, 2012, 11:09:43 AM
CdM don't give two shits for dogs.  He believes it's giving a fuck when it's not his turn to give a fuck.

I can't blame the man for what he was forced to eat as a child.

My mother used to feed us those godawful pressed meat turkey loaf abominations, the ones with the white meat on top and the dark meat on the bottom;  I don't hold her responsible for that inherently racist dish, when it was the best she could do.

Razgovory

So you eat meat and be concerned about animal cruelty?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Scipio

Quote from: Razgovory on April 29, 2012, 02:34:17 PM

WTF are you talking about, Dr. Incoherent?  Left out at least one word there, you did.

Seedy don't like dogs.  He loves cats.  And Barry.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Quote from: Scipio on April 29, 2012, 03:24:43 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 29, 2012, 02:34:17 PM

WTF are you talking about, Dr. Incoherent?  Left out at least one word there, you did.

Sorry, that should have been, "So you can't eat meat and still be concerned with animal cruelty?".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

I love dogs.  I grew up with them.  Wish I had a real house where I could own one;  keeping a dog in the confines of a condo isn't fair to the dog, though.   :(

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 29, 2012, 05:18:44 PM

I love dogs.  I grew up with them.  Wish I had a real house where I could own one;  keeping a dog in the confines of a condo isn't fair to the dog, though.   :(

Not all dogs are border collies though.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

derspiess

I have noticed that Seedy no longer seems to denigrate the Chinese by calling them "dog-eating".  I guess it's okay now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2012, 09:05:39 AM
I have noticed that Seedy no longer seems to denigrate the Chinese by calling them "dog-eating".  I guess it's okay now.

Nope, still dog-eating student-killing slant-eyed yellow assfucks.

But good attempt at the partisanship, derfoetus.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 09:55:29 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2012, 09:05:39 AM

Nope, still dog-eating student-killing slant-eyed yellow assfucks.

But good attempt at the partisanship, derfoetus.

In the interest of fairness, could you also label our President a dog-eater when you mention him?  Same with cokehead, like you did with Dubya.  Much thanks.

Your AFC North Friend,
der Spiess
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2012, 11:43:38 AM
In the interest of fairness, could you also label our President a dog-eater when you mention him?  Same with cokehead, like you did with Dubya.  Much thanks.

Wait Dubya's mother forced him to take coke?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on April 30, 2012, 11:45:22 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2012, 11:43:38 AM

Wait Dubya's mother forced him to take coke?

No.  I don't think Obama's mother forced him to do coke, either.