And we're back!

Main Menu

Tool Fails To Use Correct Tool.

Started by mongers, April 25, 2012, 02:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2012, 04:41:43 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 25, 2012, 04:29:45 PM
Thankfully my uncle can butcher a deer in his sleep (and probably has), so if I get one on his farm I'll come home with as much deer meat as I can fit in my cooler.

Oh man, nothing beats good venison sausage, with some monterrey jack threaded in.

Good stuff indeed!    :)

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 25, 2012, 05:20:28 PM

I would have to concede that my other main leisure pursuit of drinking wine has no redeeming quality, other than supporting a worthwhile industry, but I dont see much vanity in that - other than sharing a good bottle with friends now and then.

Nonsense. Enjoying a good bottle is in the same category as listening to Mozart or looking at a Renoir or the figure of a beautiful woman. What is its "redeeming quality"? It makes the world a better place to live.  :)
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

DGuller

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 25, 2012, 05:27:58 PM
It makes the world a better place to live.  :)
:yes: At least until you sober up.

crazy canuck

You should try drinking fine wine without getting drunk.  It is much better that way.

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 25, 2012, 05:54:20 PM
You should try drinking fine wine without getting drunk.  It is much better that way.

I should think that would depend on the whine.  I've seen you drunk on whine several times right here on Languish.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jacob

Quote from: grumbler on April 25, 2012, 07:06:37 PM

I should think that would depend on the whine.  I've seen you drunk on whine several times right here on Languish.

"Sour grapes," said grumbler.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on April 25, 2012, 07:09:12 PM
Quote from: grumbler on April 25, 2012, 07:06:37 PM

"Sour grapes," said grumbler.

Meh, ever since he was at that wedding where his water was turned into wine, grumbler's been less than impressed with anything else.

Razgovory

Maybe Grumbler should stop stalking CC.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2012, 04:41:43 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 25, 2012, 04:29:45 PM
Thankfully my uncle can butcher a deer in his sleep (and probably has), so if I get one on his farm I'll come home with as much deer meat as I can fit in my cooler.

Oh man, nothing beats good venison sausage, with some monterrey jack threaded in.

Bah.  Moose sausage is where it is at. :mmm:

I miss living in moose country. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on April 25, 2012, 09:38:15 PM

Moose?  WTF?   :mad:

They're so cute.   :(

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2012, 07:25:54 PM
Meh, ever since he was at that wedding where his water was turned into wine, grumbler's been less than impressed with anything else.
:lol:

The wine was Mad Dog 20/20, though.  :(
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josquius

I get the wounded one bear then killed another, wounding counts as killing, bit.
But...transporting the bear away by boat? What is the law he is breaking there? If you kill a bear you're not allowed to take it away or hunting with boats is bad or?....
██████
██████
██████

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2012, 09:46:54 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 25, 2012, 09:38:15 PM

Moose?  WTF?   :mad:

They're so cute.   :(

Yea, why dont you walk up and pet one and see what happens. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".