And we're back!

Main Menu

Tool Fails To Use Correct Tool.

Started by mongers, April 25, 2012, 02:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: derspiess on April 25, 2012, 04:31:42 PM
Quote from: Viking on April 25, 2012, 04:24:13 PM
Nugent seems determined to make his prophecy self-fulfilling by breaking the law.

Not really.  This was a pretty minor infraction.

$10,000 fine and 2 years probation plus a federal criminal conviction is not exactly a traffic ticket.  :mellow:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

derspiess

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 27, 2012, 09:02:39 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 25, 2012, 04:31:42 PM
Quote from: Viking on April 25, 2012, 04:24:13 PM
Nugent seems determined to make his prophecy self-fulfilling by breaking the law.

Not really.  This was a pretty minor infraction.

$10,000 fine and 2 years probation plus a federal criminal conviction is not exactly a traffic ticket.  :mellow:

It was a misdemeanor.  He was able to phone in his guilty plea, and $10,000 is pocket change for Nuge.

This incident has not killed him, nor has it put him in jail.  He'd have to do something else to fulfill his Obama reelection prophecy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

If you hunt without using BAT you're a retard.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.