The "American congressmen who are secretly gay" Movie

Started by FunkMonk, May 05, 2009, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

http://outragethemovie.com/

QuoteAcademy Award nominated filmmaker Kirby Dick (This Film Is Not Yet Rated) delivers a searing indictment of the hypocrisy of closeted politicians who actively campaign against the LGBT community they covertly belong to. OUTRAGE boldly reveals the hidden lives of some of our nation's most powerful policymakers, details the harm they've inflicted on millions of Americans, and examines the media's complicity in keeping their secrets.

We know what you did last session.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Neil

Being a faggot doesn't make you part of that community.  Some people struggle with their disease without falling into Martinusism.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 09:55:07 PM
Being a faggot doesn't make you part of that community.  Some people struggle with their disease without falling into Martinusism.

Struggle? They sleep with gay prostitutes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Too bad they do not include governors so Rick Perry will not be making an appearance.  Hell he wanted to enforce anti-sodomy laws while he was banging dudes in his office, much less simply oppose gay marriage.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 09:55:07 PM

Struggle? They sleep with gay prostitutes.
Indeed.  But at least they realize that they're wrong.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 10:34:09 PM

Do they? It seems to me that they simply recognize that it wouldn't play well with their constituents so they keep it a secret.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 11:52:37 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 10:34:09 PM

Do they? It seems to me that they simply recognize that it wouldn't play well with their constituents so they keep it a secret.
If I cannot have actual repentance, I'll settle for fear.  Mind you, it won't save them, when the revolution comes.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on May 06, 2009, 07:21:40 AM

If I cannot have actual repentance, I'll settle for fear.  Mind you, it won't save them, when the revolution comes.

Excellent advice - I'll do the same when *my* revolution comes.  Death to all muslims, the whole world elite as well (except the cute boys), and the righ wing bigots (except the cute ones again).  I'm undecided about the 'female situation'.  I've debated whether we should keep them around (such great conversationalists) - or slaughter them and keep only a few thousands closeted in bunkers for breeding purposes.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

FunkMonk

Quote from: Grallon on May 06, 2009, 11:38:51 AM

Excellent advice - I'll do the same when *my* revolution comes.  Death to all muslims, the whole world elite as well (except the cute boys), and the righ wing bigots (except the cute ones again).  I'm undecided about the 'female situation'.  I've debated whether we should keep them around (such great conversationalists) - or slaughter them and keep only a few thousands closeted in bunkers for breeding purposes.

What place do Mexicans have in your new world order?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 06, 2009, 11:48:02 AM

Are they cute male Mexicans?  Then they are good.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grallon

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 06, 2009, 11:48:02 AM

I'm not prejudiced against ethnic backgrounds, merely against certain cultures. :P

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

The Brain

How can an American congressman be secretly gay?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on May 06, 2009, 11:38:51 AM

The difference is that your revolution will never come.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on May 06, 2009, 01:56:31 PM

The difference is that your revolution will never come.

:lol:  Ever heard of objective allies ?

G.

~Jean-François Revel