Couple held at gunpoint, arrested after buying home

Started by jimmy olsen, April 23, 2012, 05:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on April 26, 2012, 10:11:40 AMGood idea.  Obama should get involved and have a beer summit (after having prematurely weighed in & called one side 'stupid').

:hug:

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on April 26, 2012, 10:11:40 AM
Quote from: Jacob on April 25, 2012, 06:01:01 PM
The ideal outcome would be if the vigilante types could somehow make a convincing apology to the neighbours and be all like "now we'll protect you with our mad guns, because you're our neighbours" and they can all have a beer and some bbq and laugh about the whole silly mix up.

Good idea.  Obama should get involved and have a beer summit (after having prematurely weighed in & called one side 'stupid').

... but there is only room on his living room wall for *one* Nobel Peace Prize.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

The ideal outcome would be if the vigilante types could somehow make a convincing apology to the neighbours and be all like "now we'll protect you with our mad guns, because you're our neighbours" and they can all have a beer and some bbq and laugh about the whole silly mix up.

Good idea.  Obama should get involved and have a beer summit (after having prematurely weighed in & called one side 'stupid').

Running around with a gun playing Pretend Cop is pretty fucking stupid.  Sanford PD has enough of those.

But by all means, since it's the smart thing to do, go out and patrol your neighborhood with your gun, derblackiess.  :P

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 26, 2012, 01:01:19 PM

Running around with a gun playing Pretend Cop is pretty fucking stupid.  Sanford PD has enough of those.

But by all means, since it's the smart thing to do, go out and patrol your neighborhood with your gun, derblackiess.  :P

:huh:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Or perhaps we can have a tea party instead. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

How does the Second Amendment get involved? The jackass with the gun said it was his right to go assaulting his neighbors.
PDH!

DontSayBanana

What interests me is that they're being held without bond.  Given that there was no wounding going on, that tells me these guys probably have a history.
Experience bij!