Maybe NSFW discussion: What is the best "sex" song?

Started by CountDeMoney, April 15, 2012, 08:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

There was something in Women's Health about this. Apparently heavy rock is the best to get it on to, but Coldplay dampens even the most fervent ardour  :lol:

The Larch

Quote from: Brazen on April 16, 2012, 04:07:10 AM
There was something in Women's Health about this. Apparently heavy rock is the best to get it on to, but Coldplay dampens even the most fervent ardour  :lol:

Rock you like a hurricane, then?

MadImmortalMan

My wife seems to prefer the NIN-MManson stuff. She likes it rough.  :P

For me..maybe Dido or Enya is all right. But whatever. Last night it was Lacuna Coil, and it was great.  :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on April 16, 2012, 03:39:12 AM
One song? Like on a loop? God no...

No, monkeyspunk. The one you would cum to for make benefit glorious orgasm.

Now, if you can sustain an orgasm for the entire A side of Sgt Peppers, good for you.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 16, 2012, 04:27:57 AM
My wife seems to prefer the NIN-MManson stuff. She likes it rough.  :P

Now that's my kind of girl.

QuoteFor me..maybe Dido or Enya is all right.

You're someone else's kind of girl.

Drakken

On top-of-mind:

#1 Crush by Garbage
Glory Box by Portishead
Rocket Queen by GNR (with Axl Rose boning Steven Adler's girlfriend and her moans used as sample in the song :nelson:)
Closer, by NIN
Echoes, by Pink Floyd

PDH

While harder rock might be better, I would imagine only the experts should choose Tool.  Those 7/4 time signatures might throw off the rhythm permanently.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on April 16, 2012, 06:59:50 AM
While harder rock might be better, I would imagine only the experts should choose Tool.  Those 7/4 time signatures might throw off the rhythm permanently.

No shit;  I tried once during Lateralus, and I sprained my prostate.

Ed Anger

I was going to make a Prison Sex joke, but decided it would have been in poor taste.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 16, 2012, 07:02:29 AM

I was going to make a Prison Sex joke, but decided it would have been in poor taste.

It's not about prison. :rolleyes:
It's about child abuse.

Oh, wait...

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

The first side of Led Zeppelin III.  Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

Martinus

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Richard Hakluyt