Maybe NSFW discussion: What is the best "sex" song?

Started by CountDeMoney, April 15, 2012, 08:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

OK, so you're bumping uglies with whoever:  if you're playing any music, which song would you want to pop your nut to?

Something from Nine Inch Nails?  1812 Overture? Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows?

Sheilbh

The worst is 'It's Istanbul Not Constantinople'.  Last time I see a Turk <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Not the best but she wants revenge's Written in Blood is great for mood.

Or Neil Diamond.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on April 15, 2012, 08:46:38 PM
How about Sam and Dave?

Good choice.  Won't always work with the under-40 crowd, though. OMG OLD PEOPLE MUSIC

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 15, 2012, 08:58:48 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 15, 2012, 08:46:38 PM
How about Sam and Dave?

Good choice.  Won't always work with the under-40 crowd, though. OMG OLD PEOPLE MUSIC

I'm not very discriminating in my affections.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on April 15, 2012, 08:59:52 PM
The dawn chorus on a hill top.  :bowler:

Oh, go choke on your granola already, Captain Speedo.

Ideologue

Wait, does the dawn chorus watch?  Masturbate?  Tell me more, mongers.
Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

The Larch

The Walrus of Love, Mr. Barry White. Any humping scenario is instantily improved 300% with his deep bass on the background.