1 (7.7%)
1 (7.7%)
3 (23.1%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 11, 2012, 05:54:20 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 11, 2012, 05:03:26 PM
I'm always perplexed by the fact that extreme right wing people look so lame and ugly.
Poor Carlos ain't that bad.  It is odd that the BNP have decided to run a Uruguayan candidate.

:lol:

Falklands/Malvinas governed from Montevideo wouldn't be a bad compromise, come to think of it.   :hmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Valmy

I am shocked Marty looked at this election and saw evidence of gay superiority.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: mongers on April 11, 2012, 08:36:32 PM
Note the utter fail of the Occupy movement in not running a candidate in the city that was the epicentre of their UK campaign. 

I think they're just scared that a very low showing would blow a whole in their claim to represent the 99%.

I think they would probably get about 1% of the vote  :D

Richard Hakluyt

The Larch

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 12, 2012, 02:38:22 AM
There is a rather good map over at the Guardian, showing the 2008 results :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/datablog/interactive/2012/apr/12/london-mayoral-election-2008-votes-map

Wow, if they gave a prize for best 2nd position, the Lib Dems would knock it out of the park.

Brazen

Brazen

Quote from: Brazen on April 12, 2012, 03:49:29 AM
Bo Jo all the way.
And yet the survey gives my Brian, which isn't all that surprising as I'm all behind their politics if not their half-assed contribution to our government.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Brazen on April 12, 2012, 03:55:04 AM
Quote from: Brazen on April 12, 2012, 03:49:29 AM
Bo Jo all the way.
And yet the survey gives my Brian, which isn't all that surprising as I'm all behind their politics if not their half-assed contribution to our government.
I'm not sure with Boris.  He's not actually done much and this time still seems to have very few ideas.

I think I may 1st pref Jenny and then 2nd pref Brian though.  Ken's bringing nothing this election :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

I had a look at Ken's calculator :

http://www.betteroffcalculator.com/

Very nice. Maybe he will give me a luxury dream holiday as well  :cool: