Brian Paddick - London Liberal Democrats: 66%
Ken Livingstone - The Labour Party Candidate: 58%
Siobhan Benita - Independent: 57%
Boris Johnson - The Conservative Party Candidate: 48%
Carlos Cortiglia - British National Party:  32%
Lawrence Webb - Fresh Choice for London (UKIP): 22%
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Duh. The only hot, gay dude on the ballot.

Razgovory

I ended up with old haystack head.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

I'm always perplexed by the fact that extreme right wing people look so lame and ugly. It's like they would be first to be sterilized if we were to breed the master race. OTOH, gays are usually most fit and hot. It must be a serious cognitive dissonance.

Martinus

Likewise, mainstream left guys look like crooked drunks and extreme left people look like crazy cat ladies. These things seem to be true whether it's the UK or Poland.

Neil

That's because gays are mentally weak.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

mongers

Shelf, please edit the poll so people know who is who.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on April 11, 2012, 05:03:26 PM
I'm always perplexed by the fact that extreme right wing people look so lame and ugly.
Poor Carlos ain't that bad.  It is odd that the BNP have decided to run a Uruguayan candidate.  Apparently the party's collapsing because a lot of their normal activists and supporters aren't donating or helping because of the party's 'moderate' stance in the last few years :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

The chick at the top looks like they photoshopped a middle aged woman's head on a teenager's body.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: mongers on April 11, 2012, 05:34:53 PM
Shelf, please edit the poll so people know who is who.

I remembered the gay guy from the last go around.

Anyway, half the fun of these picture threads was to vote on the looks and only later did we reveal the candidates names/parties. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Note the utter fail of the Occupy movement in not running a candidate in the city that was the epicentre of their UK campaign. 

I think they're just scared that a very low showing would blow a whole in their claim to represent the 99%. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Neil

Quote from: mongers on April 11, 2012, 08:36:32 PM
Note the utter fail of the Occupy movement in not running a candidate in the city that was the epicentre of their UK campaign. 

I think they're just scared that a very low showing would blow a whole in their claim to represent the 99%.
That and how could they possibly unite behind a candidate?  The people who form the Occupy movements core are the same people who split any hard-left party in the UK into a million different factions and tendencies.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on April 11, 2012, 09:25:55 PM
Quote from: mongers on April 11, 2012, 08:36:32 PM

That and how could they possibly unite behind a candidate?  The people who form the Occupy movements core are the same people who split any hard-left party in the UK into a million different factions and tendencies.

I'm also not really sure how it could jive for many of their members. Obviously the government is complicit in letting big business run roughshoud over the 99%.  How could someone get elected without becoming the enemy?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

lol Red Ken; I'm having flashbacks to EUOT 2003.