The most beautiful woman in the world... and we're all freaking jealous...

Started by Alexandru H., April 03, 2012, 01:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

This woman is a babe. You all are just haters and anti-wimin.    :moon:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DontSayBanana

Quote from: KRonn on April 06, 2012, 05:10:37 PM

Also: getting laid regularly by a woman who is more attractive to me. :moon:
Experience bij!

sbr

Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 06, 2012, 09:38:28 PM
Quote from: KRonn on April 06, 2012, 05:10:37 PM

Also: getting laid regularly by a woman who is more attractive to me. :moon:

I'm not sure I would brag about a bar set so incredibly low, but congrats. :cheers:

Queequeg

I think we have the same nose.

Proof enough that she isn't gorgeous.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Viking

Quote from: Valmy on April 06, 2012, 07:40:49 AM
Quote from: Viking on April 06, 2012, 12:25:25 AM
I like Samantha Brick, she has cojones and probably has a devastatingly sexy bearing posture and attitude. She's the kind of woman that would never, despite the guardians best efforts, starve herself or puke after meals. So what if she's delusional, she's happy and functional and when she looks in the mirror she doesn't hate herself.

Claiming she is a victim of the female gender's collective jealousy (and the male gender's  collective desire to buy her shit) is what she was doing here.  If she didn't decide to attack other people I would have no problem with it at all.

I prefer confident women... which is a problem for me since confident women think they are too good for me.. :weep:
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

11B4V

Quote from: Viking on April 07, 2012, 10:20:32 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 06, 2012, 07:40:49 AM
Quote from: Viking on April 06, 2012, 12:25:25 AM
I like Samantha Brick, she has cojones and probably has a devastatingly sexy bearing posture and attitude. She's the kind of woman that would never, despite the guardians best efforts, starve herself or puke after meals. So what if she's delusional, she's happy and functional and when she looks in the mirror she doesn't hate herself.

Claiming she is a victim of the female gender's collective jealousy (and the male gender's  collective desire to buy her shit) is what she was doing here.  If she didn't decide to attack other people I would have no problem with it at all.

I prefer confident women... which is a problem for me since confident women think they are too good for me.. :weep:

EEh, in a few years it will be all over but the sagging for her. It will just keep going south.