Are you participating in the Earth Hour on Saturday?

Started by Martinus, March 30, 2012, 08:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you participating in the Earth Hour on Saturday?

Yes, I'm an impressionable lemming who happily participates in useless PR stunts like this
2 (5.7%)
No, I hate the planet and the humanity and await their demise (Neil option)
13 (37.1%)
What the fuck is the Earth Hour?
20 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Martinus

Brazen

Capetan Mihali

Is the Hour between 4:00 and 5:00am?  If so, yes.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Tamas

Quoteand the humanity

What a very Polack grammatic error to make

CountDeMoney

Isn't Earth Hour 60 minutes, like every other earth hour?  Meh.

Tamas

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Richard Hakluyt

Turn your lights off and put candles in your window to show what a hippy knobhead you are.

Tamas

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 30, 2012, 08:42:58 AM
Turn your lights off and put candles in your window to show what a hippy knobhead you are.

Surely you can't be serious :bleeding:

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Where's the option for impressionable lemmings who hate humanity and don't know WTF this is?  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

Yes! I will be dancing to raise awareness for my English school.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU4OTA4NjI4.html

Hopefully we get more students and I can get a raise!

No, I will not be turning off my lights.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah, I'll be turning off all the lights in my house at 8:30.  I'm very environmentally conscious.

*continues surfing the internet in the dark on a computer with a 1000W power supply*