Oh, and btw: I loathe potion cooldown more than Error 37  :ultra:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Drakken

Quote from: Pedrito on June 25, 2012, 11:24:47 AM
Oh, and btw: I loathe potion cooldown more than Error 37  :ultra:

L.

I agree, this is a stupid feature beyond belief.

Grey Fox

Yeah, no potions at all would have been better.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

I grew bored of this pretty quickly.  Didnt even get past Act one of the second level of difficulty.  It just doesnt have the same appeal as I or II.  I think part of it is the skill system.  Back in the day you really looked forward to that next skill point.  Now levelling really only means getting an extra few points in stats.  Sure there are some other skills to try out but chances are you keep what you have because it all scales with your stats anyway.

Also, although my first impression was that the itemization was great it turns out that it is also just an exercise in stat bumping and getting a few other stats along.

There are no sets or cool uniques that drop like they did in II.

TLDR - there is none of the wanting to open just one more chest or kill one more mob to see what might drop or to get that one more rank.

Its all a bit bland.

Sophie Scholl

I've played this once.  Hahaha.  I'm glad I got it for free via the year subscription to WoW.  I just have remarkably little desire to play it.  Maybe some day I'll invest in sitting down and trying to get into it.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

After finishing the game several times I feel like I'm done with it. A meh game that will be remembered for the server fiasco.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Scipio

Finally beat it.  Decent enough.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Zanza

Quote from: The Brain on June 27, 2012, 01:34:47 PM
After finishing the game several times I feel like I'm done with it. A meh game that will be remembered for the server fiasco.
This.

Razgovory

I'm getting the feeling the game really isn't worth buying.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on July 02, 2012, 01:14:53 AM
I'm getting the feeling the game really isn't worth buying.

Its not.  Especially at today's price.

Grallon

Finished @ normal lvl - then you can move on to more challenging lvls to unlock specialized crafting - but you're redoing essentially the same thing - the 'story' is known so it's kindda pointless by that point.  In fact the whole thing seems to be contrived to feed their real money Auction House.   It reminded me why I left WoW behind. <_<

I reinstalled NWN2 instead - ahh I missed me some good RPG!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grey Fox

I need to finish Act IV but damn do I regret shelling out 60$ for that.

Solmyr

Syt

QuoteBlizzard gives you Diablo III Reaper of Souls!

Game Number:
[redacted]

The game will be released on 2014/3/25 12:00 noon.

A few steps to get the game serial number:

Open this link in your browser: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10873782/diablo-iii-console-play-free
    Type in the Game Number above, and start the game.
    After you successfully get the serial number, you can pre-install the game file. So that on 2014/3/25 12:00 noon, when the game is released, you can start the game directly.

NOTE: We suggest you to keep this email as a reference.If you have any problem with the present or Battle.net account, please contact with our customer service. Enjoy!

:unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox