Russian backed coup underway in Georgia

Started by Weatherman, May 05, 2009, 05:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Alcibiades

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 04:54:26 PM

Yes, it'd be best if he hadn't posted in this thread.

I'd say the same about every thread.  ;)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 04:54:26 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:53:46 PM
Why do you assume what you do?

You're just a bigot Marty, it's ok.  The chip will fall off some day.   :hug:

Yes, it'd be best if he hadn't posted in this thread.
I am not on your side nor trying to support your points in any way - I am trying to carry out a separate discussion here. I am ignoring you so leave me alone, as well.

Maximus

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:15:48 PM
I'll be going to a damn good one this fall too.  ;)
You going to C-U this fall?

Alcibiades

Quote from: Maximus on May 05, 2009, 04:59:22 PM

Going to University of Illinois.  :cheers:

No Ivy League...but it's close to home and a good school.   :)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Maximus

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 05:00:41 PM

No Ivy League...but it's close to home and a good school.   :)

At Champaign-Urbana?

I'm transferring there this fall.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2009, 04:56:31 PM
I am not on your side nor trying to support your points in any way - I am trying to carry out a separate discussion here. I am ignoring you so leave me alone, as well.

When you post trash, expect me to call you on it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 05:03:26 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2009, 04:56:31 PM

When you post trash, expect me to call you on it.
So that's how you're running up your post count.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Maximus on May 05, 2009, 05:03:05 PM

At Champaign-Urbana?

I'm transferring there this fall.

Yeah, sweet.  I'll definitely see you there.   :elvis:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Alcibiades

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 05:51:44 PM
but it's close to home

:x :P

Remember how I've got that little one you like to tell me I ruined my life over?  Good to be near him while hes still growing.  :p

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 06:47:05 PM
Remember how I've got that little one you like to tell me I ruined my life over?  Good to be near him while hes still growing.  :p

I wasn't going to be rude and bring that up. :goodboy:

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on May 05, 2009, 06:17:48 AM
Something we learned last August.  Georgians are liars.  Who knows what the hell is going on.  There may be no military rebellion at all.

Yep, they lost all credibility with me.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

FunkMonk

Quote from: Maximus on May 05, 2009, 04:59:22 PM

Good, I can drive up there and get my Babylon 5 DVDs back from you.  :menace: :menace:  :P
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.