News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Russian backed coup underway in Georgia

Started by Weatherman, May 05, 2009, 05:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2009, 04:00:05 PM
Only the stupid, the poor or the insane join the military.

Marty again proves the point about how even the most despised minorities cherish their own forms of intolerance and bigotry.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:03:00 PM
Well I must be insane, because I have money, and I've been accepted to some good universities.   :bowler:

I have money and went to one of the best universities. :scots:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on May 05, 2009, 04:09:11 PM
Marty again proves the point about how even the most despised minorities cherish their own forms of intolerance and bigotry.

Do people really hate Poles that much? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 04:13:41 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:03:00 PM
Well I must be insane, because I have money, and I've been accepted to some good universities.   :bowler:

I have money and went to one of the best universities. :scots:

I'll be going to a damn good one this fall too.  ;)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 04:14:07 PM
Quote from: Berkut on May 05, 2009, 04:09:11 PM

Do people really hate Poles that much? :unsure:

Think he met one of 'you' people, since you and Marty give them such a bad name here.   :hug:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:15:48 PM

My only occupational hazard in the last 2 years has been a risk for carpal tunnel. :frog:

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:16:16 PM
Think he met one of 'you' people, since you and Marty give them such a bad name here.   :hug:

I doubt it. Marty is hardly representative of "gay" people.

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 04:18:25 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:16:16 PM
Think he met one of 'you' people, since you and Marty give them such a bad name here.   :hug:

I doubt it. Marty is hardly representative of "gay" people.

He is a stellar representative of bigoted people though.

Its funny how much him and that God Hates Fags guy have in common.

And by funny I mean damn funny.

0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on May 05, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Sure, however (and unfortunately), bigoted people aren't really a minority.

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 04:22:11 PM
Quote from: Berkut on May 05, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Sure, however (and unfortunately), bigoted people aren't really a minority.

True enough.

I am dissapointed however, that minority people seem to be, if anything, even more bigoted. One would hope that they would be less, having lived through teh consequences of others intolerance.

0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on May 05, 2009, 04:23:50 PM
I am dissapointed however, that minority people seem to be, if anything, even more bigoted. One would hope that they would be less, having lived through teh consequences of others intolerance.

I don't know if minorities are more bigoted...although they might have more hatred because of all their chips on their shoulders.

edit: omg, I'm a strawman!

Alcibiades

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 04:17:56 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:15:48 PM

My only occupational hazard in the last 2 years has been a risk for carpal tunnel. :frog:

Yeah....mine's been risking my life on a daily basis for 15 months because I wanted to, not because I was forced to.  And I feel I've done my part.  I've done some crazy shit....and I don't regret starting my 'life' 3 years late to be honest.  Not to mention I also get school completely payed for....that's nice.

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 05, 2009, 04:26:30 PM
Yeah....mine's been risking my life on a daily basis for 15 months because I wanted to, not because I was forced to.  And I feel I've done my part.  I've done some crazy shit....and I don't regret starting my 'life' 3 years late to be honest.  Not to mention I also get school completely payed for....that's nice.

And I risk my wrists because I want to.  I've certainly been doing my part as a cog in the machine, although there's been nothing crazy about it.  I don't regret starting my "life" 4 years late as university life was worth it.  I also had my education completely paid for.  :pirate

The Brain

The citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic, protecting it with his life. The civilian does not.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alcibiades

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 04:28:43 PM

And I risk my wrists because I want to.  I've certainly been doing my part as a cog in the machine, although there's been nothing crazy about it.  I don't regret starting my "life" 4 years late as university life was worth it.  I also had my education completely paid for.  :pirate

I consider going to University as starting my life again.  Did my serving part, all that patriotic fun stuff....time to have fun.  ;)