News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How Not to Attract Tourists

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, March 16, 2012, 07:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 18, 2012, 12:01:30 AM
Glassboro?  Could very well be.  Like many college towns, it's a dump.
My uncle went to Rowan back when it was still Glassboro State.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Siege

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 16, 2012, 10:09:00 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 16, 2012, 10:08:16 AM
Quote from: Malthus on March 16, 2012, 09:46:02 AM
For the US, of course, that would be Lettow.  :)

Sure, if the US were 1850's Georgia.

Tennessee.  <_<

Hey, don't talk shit about The Great State of Tennessee!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 16, 2012, 03:09:54 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 16, 2012, 09:10:47 AM
Quote from: Valmy on March 16, 2012, 09:00:31 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 16, 2012, 08:06:25 AM
Who gives a shit.

People who like foreigners to come here, give us their money, and leave.  Those people clearly do not work for Homeland Security.  But then they tend to do a pretty good job pissing off American tourists flying around America as well.

Problem is, they come here, and they fucking stay.  And I'm up to my balls here in Russian cyber scam artists, Jamaican grass dealers, Chinese counterfeiters, Honduran car thieves, Nigerian stolen credit card rings and Korean dry cleaners that rip you off by not using the starch they charge you for.

Like I said before, the great thing about being an American is you don't have to see the world;  the world comes here and starts crime syndicates. 

Fuck them all.  I hope TSA puts their filthy 3rd world asses through the fucking gauntlet.

I imagine that this is what the natives said about the colonists...

We don't place ourselves on our enemies shoes.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valdemar

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2012, 05:37:02 AM
btw, I've been to the real Florence also and while I agree it was a gorgeous city, it was so overloaded with filthy Gypsies that it wasn't my favorite.  I liked Assisi much better, which is nearly as attractive a town anyway.

You should try Siena then, next time you go there :) It is very nice. Beware of the festival time though, either make sure you make it, if thats your interest, or NOT to make it, if you want the town more tranquil :9

V

Tamas

btw, I've been to the real Florence also and while I agree it was a gorgeous city, it was so overloaded with filthy Gypsies that it wasn't my favorite.  I liked Assisi much better, which is nearly as attractive a town anyway.

RACISSS

Tamas

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2012, 05:35:45 AM
I wonder if that mall is any good.  I should check it out sometime. :hmm:

No.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: Tamas on March 19, 2012, 04:06:09 AM

RACISSS
I don't like it when dirty children keep trying to steal my camera.  Call me crazy.

Caliga

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on March 18, 2012, 04:46:38 PM

We don't place ourselves on our enemies shoes.

Is this some kind of Arab saying or something?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017