'Lesbians are cool' T-shirt puts Massachusetts school in national spotlight

Started by jimmy olsen, March 12, 2012, 07:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on March 15, 2012, 08:01:01 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 15, 2012, 05:47:22 AM
Quote from: Barrister on March 14, 2012, 10:17:49 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 14, 2012, 10:05:34 AM
I bet if she came to school wearing a t-shirt saying "Jesus loves you" she wouldn't be asked to change.

Nope.  But how is that different from, say, a Gay Pride t-shirt?

I bet if she wore a shirt implying non-Christians are going to hell she would be asked to change.

I think "Jesus loves you" would be pretty offensive - I for one wouldn't want some bearded homeless person in the street telling me he loves me - especially if he looked 2000 years old and/or like he came back from dead.

I had a bearded homeless person shamble up to me on the street and announce to me, in a confidential voice, "I'm going to give up sex for awhile" before shambling away.  :huh:

Sounds like you lucked out.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)