Holder: US can legally kill Americans in terror groups

Started by jimmy olsen, March 05, 2012, 06:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Neil on March 05, 2012, 08:53:23 PM
Quote from: Fate on March 05, 2012, 08:49:42 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 05, 2012, 08:35:56 PM
Yeah, but marijuana causes lung cancer, and so the nanny state must ban it.
The nanny state can just hand out free medical-vaporizers.
See, the problem is not so much the drug use, but the people who advocate it.  They're invariably subhuman scum like yourself.

Well that's fair. That's often the case with many advocates. Your normal person will just do whatever they feel is right without worrying about changing the law.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on March 05, 2012, 08:57:12 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2012, 08:56:27 PM
Never smoked a bit of that shit and don't plan on starting any time soon.

You should take a hit. Might help you get that stick out of your ass. :hug:

It seems to have lodged one firmly in yours, so I'm not sure how it would help.  :huh:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2012, 09:08:26 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 05, 2012, 08:57:12 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2012, 08:56:27 PM
Never smoked a bit of that shit and don't plan on starting any time soon.

You should take a hit. Might help you get that stick out of your ass. :hug:

It seems to have lodged one firmly in yours, so I'm not sure how it would help.  :huh:

Oh you no that's simply not true. I couldn't do what I do with something stuck up there.  Besides, this isn't high school and this isn't a virginity pledge. You hardly get points for never having touched "a bit of that shit" unless there is someone out there that likes them straight-laced.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Answering a question truthfully is an attempt to "get points" now?  If you think this isn't high school, it might be best to stop acting like you're still in it.  :hug:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2012, 09:17:41 PM
Answering a question truthfully is an attempt to "get points" now?  If you think this isn't high school, it might be best to stop acting like you're still in it.  :hug:

There's a difference between saying nah, never tried it and I never touched that shit and never will. Maybe grumbler can teach you about word choice.

Habbaku

Says the high-schooler who still thinks pot is cool.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tonitrus

I'd think smoking dope would be as bad for you lungs as smoking tobacco.

If I need medical marijuana, I'll take mine in chocolate brownie with walnuts form, thank you.

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2012, 09:31:38 PM
Have you seen your latest posts?

No, I accidentally got stoned while listening to Afroman.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

katmai

No one accidentally gets high listening to Afroman
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on March 05, 2012, 10:19:14 PM
No one accidentally gets high listening to Afroman

Does anyone actually listen to Afroman? :x

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".