Holder: US can legally kill Americans in terror groups

Started by jimmy olsen, March 05, 2012, 06:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2012, 08:19:30 PM
Watch it, garbon, your subscription to High Times expires soon.

Sorry wrong tree there, Sparky. It's been some time since I was last high.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

You know I've spent a far amount of my adult life around dope smokers, and I never fail to get a high from  ......

..... the amusement I get from seeing those people act like what they're doing is radical/covert/real special.  :yawn:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

Quote from: garbon on March 05, 2012, 08:23:07 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2012, 08:19:30 PM
Watch it, garbon, your subscription to High Times expires soon.

Sorry wrong tree there, Sparky. It's been some time since I was last high.
Time like these i miss chilliwilli
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Yeah, but marijuana causes lung cancer, and so the nanny state must ban it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: mongers on March 05, 2012, 08:25:36 PM
You know I've spent a far amount of my adult life around dope smokers, and I never fail to get a high from  ......

..... the amusement I get from seeing those people act like what they're doing is radical/covert/real special.  :yawn:

That's sad. Out in San Francisco, no one acted like that. It was just part of life like having a glass of chardonnay from Napa.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Oh but, Seeds, you can get some good shit out of those dispensaries. Or so I've heard.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2012, 08:45:13 PM
My comment's about the article, Cheech.

Sometimes I wonder about you, and whether you're the type that has a triple-chambered water bong shaped like Neil Diamond's head.
Haven't figured that one out yet.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2012, 07:08:52 PM
QuoteHolder: US can legally kill Americans in terror groups

We knew that already.

I don't have a problem with it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Fate

Quote from: Neil on March 05, 2012, 08:35:56 PM
The nanny state can just hand out free medical-vaporizers.

Neil

Quote from: Fate on March 05, 2012, 08:49:42 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 05, 2012, 08:35:56 PM
The nanny state can just hand out free medical-vaporizers.
See, the problem is not so much the drug use, but the people who advocate it.  They're invariably subhuman scum like yourself.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Habbaku

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2012, 08:46:23 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2012, 08:45:13 PM
My comment's about the article, Cheech.

Sometimes I wonder about you, and whether you're the type that has a triple-chambered water bong shaped like Neil Diamond's head.
Haven't figured that one out yet.

Never smoked a bit of that shit and don't plan on starting any time soon.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2012, 08:56:27 PM
Never smoked a bit of that shit and don't plan on starting any time soon.

You should take a hit. Might help you get that stick out of your ass. :hug: