Climate Change about to become major issue in Canada

Started by crazy canuck, March 05, 2012, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Jacob on March 06, 2012, 01:21:23 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 06, 2012, 01:11:55 PM
One thing that Hans is correct about is that there is no evidence whatsoever that climate change is caused by anything unnatural.
Especially if you consider human activity natural.
Of course it is.  Anything that happens anywhere in the universe is, by definition, natural.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 06, 2012, 06:08:16 AM
Quote from: HVC on March 05, 2012, 03:21:51 PM
Quote from: Iormlund on March 05, 2012, 03:20:03 PM
'Coche'. 'Carro' and 'caro' don't sound anywhere near the same. 'Carro' has a strong 'r', which most foreigners cannot pronounce.

I did see some ice a couple weeks ago while driving through some mountain passes. Didn't have any hockey equipment handy though.
trust me, to someone who doesn't pseak spanish or portuguese it would sound the same :lol: Carro just has a (more) rolled r.

Emphasis mine ;) It explains a lot about you  :lol:
Foreigners would actually hear a difference but would not be able to pronounce the strong trilled r or even the soft one. :contract:

Nor would be bother.  Espanol* y Portugues son linguas inferiores.

*Ves lo que hice alli?  Y alli?  Y alli?  Heh.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Valmy

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 06, 2012, 03:03:20 PM
There you have it. The sun has nothing to do with our climate.  :)

That is sure a relief.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Neil on March 06, 2012, 03:14:39 PM
Quote from: Jacob on March 06, 2012, 01:21:23 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 06, 2012, 01:11:55 PM
One thing that Hans is correct about is that there is no evidence whatsoever that climate change is caused by anything unnatural.
Especially if you consider human activity natural.
Of course it is.  Anything that happens anywhere in the universe is, by definition, natural.

Urges. Urges are unnatural.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.