Wyoming Leads the Way in Doomsday Planning

Started by PDH, February 28, 2012, 11:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

If Alberta has its own port, why all the talk about the pipeline across BC?  :hmm:

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 28, 2012, 02:19:18 PM
If Alberta has its own port, why all the talk about the pipeline across BC?  :hmm:

I didn't say we had a port.

I said we had submarines.   :cool:

In that high temple of Edmonton culture and refinement, the West Edmonton Mall. :alberta:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Jefferson City has a submarine.  They ran it aground.  Twice.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2012, 02:45:54 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 28, 2012, 02:19:18 PM

I didn't say we had a port.

I said we had submarines.   :cool:

In that high temple of Edmonton culture and refinement, the West Edmonton Mall. :alberta:

:D

Fireblade

Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2012, 02:08:21 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on February 28, 2012, 01:29:01 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 28, 2012, 01:28:21 PM
Neil, I think it is time for you ethnic Albertans to look to your Southern defences.

Alberta must acquire a battleship!

Well we already have a submarine fleet... :shifty:

Her Majesty's Albertan Submarine "Jaron Paleologus"

Darth Wagtaros

I guess the legislators have many relatives in need of hack jobs and found the perfect way to create them.
PDH!

PDH

And the fucking legislature kills off this needed bill.  What will Wyoming do for an army now?  Even before the vote they killed off the Wyoming Navy.  The armed forces are needed to fight off the hippie hordes.

I fear invasion.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on February 28, 2012, 06:33:58 PM
And the fucking legislature kills off this needed bill.  What will Wyoming do for an army now?  Even before the vote they killed off the Wyoming Navy.  The armed forces are needed to fight off the hippie hordes.

I fear invasion.

I will protect your womenfolk from their granola and tofu.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Don't forget Americans, Doomsday Preppers is on at 9pm on Nat Geo. Hilarious show.

Siege

I don't see what you guys are laughing at.

There is nothing wrong in getting prepeared for the collapse of the global economy and western civilization.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on February 28, 2012, 07:15:12 PM
I don't see what you guys are laughing at.

There is nothing wrong in getting prepeared for the collapse of the global economy and western civilization.

I was just figuring I'd bum some MREs off you.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2012, 07:09:26 PM
Don't forget Americans, Doomsday Preppers is on at 9pm on Nat Geo. Hilarious show.

Hunter gather guy in Maine was hilarious.

grumbler

Quote from: sbr on February 28, 2012, 01:22:43 PM
Oregon's mountain men and loggers will kick the shit out of those panty waste prairie folk.

A panty is, indeed, a terrible thing to waste.  I feel your anger.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on February 28, 2012, 06:33:58 PM

I fear invasion.

Time for you to move to Alberta.