News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Wyoming Leads the Way in Doomsday Planning

Started by PDH, February 28, 2012, 11:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Fate

This has to be a joke..
QuoteThe Wyoming House of Representatives advanced the legislation on Monday, but eliminated language calling for plans to implement its own military draft, army and acquire an aircraft carrier.

:lmfao:

sbr

Syt

QuoteThings happen quickly sometimes — look at Libya, look at Egypt, look at those situations," the bill's GOP sponsor State Rep. David Miller told the Star-Tribune in Casper.

So he likens the state government of Wyoming to the regimes of Gaddafi and Mubarak? :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

PDH

Quote from: Syt on February 28, 2012, 12:32:51 PM
QuoteThings happen quickly sometimes — look at Libya, look at Egypt, look at those situations," the bill's GOP sponsor State Rep. David Miller told the Star-Tribune in Casper.

So he likens the state government of Wyoming to the regimes of Gaddafi and Mubarak? :lol:

Duh, no.  He says the USA has a government like that.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

At least the local football team will finally go undefeated.

MadBurgerMaker

They'll obviously need that carrier after their armies have finished conquering Idaho and Oregon and they want to expand north/south along the coast there.    :sleep:

sbr

Oregon's mountain men and loggers will kick the shit out of those panty waste prairie folk.

Though I guess there are some small hills in Wyoming.

Fireblade

We will not stand for Wyoming's aggressive military buildup. I have no doubt that Arkansas' submarine will sink Wyoming's carrier.

crazy canuck

Neil, I think it is time for you ethnic Albertans to look to your Southern defences.

Fireblade

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 28, 2012, 01:28:21 PM
Neil, I think it is time for you ethnic Albertans to look to your Southern defences.

Alberta must acquire a battleship!

FunkMonk

Wyoming is obviously planning for when the western half of the country sinks into the Pacific after the Big One hits and Laramie becomes a coastal metropolis.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 28, 2012, 01:34:25 PM
Wyoming is obviously planning for when the western half of the country sinks into the Pacific after the Big One hits and Laramie becomes a coastal metropolis.

Are you implying that Lex Luthor is from Wyoming?

FunkMonk

Quote from: The Larch on February 28, 2012, 01:36:35 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on February 28, 2012, 01:34:25 PM

Are you implying that Lex Luthor is from Wyoming?

Yes. PDH is Lex Luther.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Barrister

Quote from: Fireblade on February 28, 2012, 01:29:01 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 28, 2012, 01:28:21 PM

Alberta must acquire a battleship!

Well we already have a submarine fleet... :shifty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.