News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Graduate Degress: Are they worth it?

Started by CountDeMoney, February 18, 2012, 10:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

I remember Korea's old gynecologist, some numbnut from Maharashtra or similar.

He:

1)observed a cervical anomaly that did not, it turns out, exist;
2)fucked up a biopsy, in that he cut out something like half a cubic centimeter of cervical tissue;
3)accused me of having HPV; and
4)looked confused when I asked him about an antibody test.

The gyno from America that she eventually went to told her there was nothing wrong with her (except a scar from Maharashtra's maiming ministration), and that there was no evidence that either one of us had HPV.

This guy was the worst, but I've never been convinced that doctors, on the whole, were particularly smart.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Phillip V on February 23, 2012, 04:31:29 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 23, 2012, 04:21:36 PM
After dealing with doctors for the past 7 days, I'd like to punch every one of those over schooled people in the nuts.

They rape you?

How's the PTSD's? Maybe when the cops shoot you when you go psycho, we can find out how well the doctors treat you. If you aren't on a slab.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

I'm confused.  Is there backstory to which I have not been introduced?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on February 23, 2012, 05:12:50 PM

P5 is a douche?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Fair enough, although that label applies to all of us by turns, except Tim.

PTSD implied something more specific.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on February 23, 2012, 05:16:24 PM
Fair enough, although that label applies to all of us by turns, except Tim.

PTSD implied something more specific.

Was the action that P5 supposed was forced upon Ed, specific?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

After dealing with doctors for the past 7 days, I'd like to punch every one of those over schooled people in the nuts.

Do what I do.  Whatever they discuss with you, tell them that's not the information you  got when you diagnosed yourself from the internet.  They love that.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 23, 2012, 05:22:16 PM

Do what I do.  Whatever they discuss with you, tell them that's not the information you  got when you diagnosed yourself from the internet.  They love that.

I was WebMD...

Malthus

Quote from: fahdiz on February 23, 2012, 04:03:34 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 23, 2012, 03:51:39 PM
LOL, "Yes, that way they're at a distinct disadvantage, and temporarily distracted by my erect penis.  THEY'LL NEVER EXPECT THAT!"

"It's hard for you to run away from the Word of the Lord when you're impaled on my Republicock!"

Bumper sticker material.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on February 23, 2012, 05:18:17 PM
Was the action that P5 supposed was forced upon Ed, specific?

I suppose he could have interpreted desire to punch somebody in the nuts as having some kind of sexual overtones. Though that seems rather a mild reply, a rape victim would be more apt to want to cut off their oppressor's nuts.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 23, 2012, 05:22:16 PM

Heh.

Ed Anger

Whatshisname made a very stupid joke. Me, being in no mood for such stupidity, launched a Polaris missile.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 23, 2012, 06:15:31 PM

Whatshisname made a very stupid joke. Me, being in no mood for such stupidity, launched a Polaris missile.

Felt like it was in kind and an outcome of greater probability given his levity about rape.