And we're back!

Main Menu

Obama considering steep nuclear arms cuts

Started by Kleves, February 15, 2012, 11:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on February 24, 2012, 07:49:17 AM
Raz is quickly devolving into Grumbler Junior.

You are so off my Christmas card list.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Sweden could have had 100 nukes by 1965 but the government pussied out. Damn faggots.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on February 24, 2012, 06:14:08 PM
Sweden could have had 100 nukes by 1965 but the government pussied out. Damn faggots.

All they would have to do is preemptively surrender to the Soviets.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on February 23, 2012, 11:29:27 PM
Fahdiz has been kinda cranky since he came back.

I have less patience than I used to, I think.
and the horse you rode in on

Zoupa

What's also kinda weird is the winning/losing rhetoric. The old man sees every conversation as a game to be won, and his SUPER EFFECTIVE TACTIC is to annoy the other participants in the discussion using nitpicking, semantics and obtuseness until they shrug and leave the thread.

I've stopped "debating" stuff with him a long time ago, as have lots of other posters.

DGuller

And sometimes he really does have a good point, but chooses a deliberately ineffective way of communicating it (such as by insults and/or condescension)  to suck his opponent in deeper.  Instead of making a clear and concise correction that would be helpful but boring, he creates a nasty debate so that he could enjoy his win (or more likely someone's loss).

Ed Anger

I win without playing.

Me vs Guller? I WIN. American beats Slav.
Me vs Zoupa? I WIN. American beats Frog.

Automatic wins baby.  :cool:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 25, 2012, 05:09:39 PM
I win without playing.

You cannot win against the Swede.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: The Brain on February 25, 2012, 07:57:53 PM
I win without playing.

That is because the Swedes are too busy sucking Nazi cock to show up for the argument in the frist placce.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on February 25, 2012, 07:57:53 PM
I win without playing.

You ain't out of the brig yet.

If you get the reference, you become my favorite European.

The Brain

Heartbreak Ridge? Europeans suck ass anyways.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on February 25, 2012, 08:31:40 PM
Heartbreak Ridge? Europeans suck ass anyways.

BRAIN ASCENDS TO THE TOP OF MY LIST.

grumbler

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 24, 2012, 07:24:58 AM
Quote from: grumbler on February 24, 2012, 05:46:35 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 23, 2012, 09:38:29 PM
His post wasn't misleading. It was clearly a joke at your posting style that has been identified. (I'm not making assumptions about you as an individual just what others have now coined as "grumbleresque".)  Throw away jokes/attacks don't really warrant analysis or commentary....yet here we are. :D

I think the scientific term for what you are doing here is "beating an expired equine."
No.

Really?  Calling me "grumbleresque" (e.g. "like grumbler") is totally silly, and clearly the result of beating a dead horse until one runs out of non-silly things to say.  Of course I am like me!   :lmfao:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: grumbler on February 26, 2012, 12:05:26 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 24, 2012, 07:24:58 AM
Quote from: grumbler on February 24, 2012, 05:46:35 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 23, 2012, 09:38:29 PM
His post wasn't misleading. It was clearly a joke at your posting style that has been identified. (I'm not making assumptions about you as an individual just what others have now coined as "grumbleresque".)  Throw away jokes/attacks don't really warrant analysis or commentary....yet here we are. :D

I think the scientific term for what you are doing here is "beating an expired equine."
No.

Really?  Calling me "grumbleresque" (e.g. "like grumbler") is totally silly, and clearly the result of beating a dead horse until one runs out of non-silly things to say.  Of course I am like me!   :lmfao:
Sometimes people be someone else.  Politicians do it all the time. 
PDH!