News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Oldie but a goodie

Started by Darth Wagtaros, February 14, 2012, 08:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

So who here remembers Kapapalooza? I regret not going now.  And whilst we are on the subject, whatever happened to all these people? Like vcarter or jabbsy.

Just think of all the fun we had with the History Insanity Thread.  :(  Good times.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

jabbsy sounds like a stjaba alter.

Y'know, vcarter kinda reminds me of lettow, maybe he invented a new persona to be more interesting.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Don't live in the past, Wags.  Resurrect it and be happy.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Darth Wagtaros

Resurrect KAPLand?  Do we have the people for it?  Even Grallon is mostly inert these days.
PDH!

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 14, 2012, 08:55:35 PM
jabbsy sounds like a stjaba alter.

Y'know, vcarter kinda reminds me of lettow, maybe he invented a new persona to be more interesting.  :hmm:

Vcarter was the FreiCorps guy right?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

I recall very little of him.  Rasta, Chilli, those were some righteous dudes.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on February 14, 2012, 09:09:36 PM
Vcarter was the FreiCorps guy right?

He was an insecure young teenager IIRC. Had some freaky idolization of Fahdiz for a while.

Are you thinking of Otto Skorzeny?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 14, 2012, 09:04:59 PM
Resurrect KAPLand?  Do we have the people for it?  Even Grallon is mostly inert these days.

:lol: I'd totally jump for it if we did.  I miss the place.

From my viewpoint, we could actually still pull it off.  A huge chunk of the posting volume was Kat, Ed, CCR, and Kain competing for the most posts.  Rasta and chilli are losses, but I'd be willing to bet another VoodooLounge would be the chink in Kain's armor to get him to come back (he's not here only because he swore off forums a little while back).

Also, I don't remember vcarter being that much of a problem.  You guys sure you're not thinking of Scottish Rocket?  Mini-Gral?
Experience bij!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DontSayBanana

Dammit, I am so tempted right now.  I really miss the Sandbox and ThunderDomes.  Languish is just too damned polite sometimes. :(
Experience bij!

Darth Wagtaros

Recreate it then.  I shall send you 15 dollars to cover cost and so will many otherrs.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Ugh, it was just way too loud over there.

And whoever the asshole was that used the disgusting avatar of the drooling, dripping vaginal cavity with eyes and teeth on it kept me away permanently.  More gross than gross.

That forum was the floor of an NYC taxicab.  Without the crown-shaped air freshener.

Too hardcore even for me.

Ed Anger

:lol:

It just wasn't my bag over there. Too many weirdos.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

That was Kap's roommate Seeds. 
PDH!