No--pluck only
5 (20.8%)
No--my eyebrows roam free like God intended
14 (58.3%)
I shave mine off (Jaron option)
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Sheilbh

No.  My eyebrows are a naturally shaped wonder.  Probably my favourite facial feature.
Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

My eyebrows look just fine naturally. I do occasionally pluck a nose hair that's gone too far.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

I get one crazy long eyebrow hair I have to deal with. Wasn't always there which I will one day get crazy old man eyebrows :(
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on February 12, 2012, 09:37:54 PM
I do pluck ear and nose hair from time to time. :(

There's no need to go through that kind of discomfiture with your nose.  They have trimmers for that.  Runs on a single AA.

Ideologue

Plucking lasts longer, yes?  Also, the pain reminds me that it's morally wrong to have nasal hair.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on February 13, 2012, 12:27:29 AM
Plucking lasts longer, yes?  Also, the pain reminds me that it's morally wrong to have nasal hair.

Oh god are you going to start babbling about moon runes?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on February 13, 2012, 12:34:05 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on February 13, 2012, 12:27:29 AM

Oh god are you going to start babbling about moon runes?

It was just a joke.  Relax.
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on February 13, 2012, 01:13:40 AM
Relax.

Oh god are you gonna start posting GOP primary polls every time you sneeze?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Brazen

Mine are near-invisible anyhow, but I get a professional to wax them. Sorts out the stragglers like tweezers never could.

I get my eyelashes dyed too. I tried it on my eyebrows once, but it made everyone I know stare at my forehead for a month.

Just for a laugh, Google Scouse brow.

Scipio

I use my beard trimmer to remove the middle of the unibrow.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Martinus

Razgovory

Don't care enough for that kinda stuff.  Fuck, I've grown a beard in the last six months.  I look like a rabbi.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Wax four times a year.  Shave the ends of the eyebrows to avoid Scottish Tufts on a fairly regular basis.  Ear hair is also targeted.  Earrings have a nasty way of drawing attention to ear-hair. :P
Experience bij!