14 (58.3%)
I shave mine off (Jaron option)
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on February 12, 2012, 09:09:29 PM
I never pluck, but I do make sure my nose hair has a neat part.

HOTT

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I remember being scared of my great grandfather's gigantic tufts of "top of the ear hair"
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 12, 2012, 09:11:15 PM
Quote from: PDH on February 12, 2012, 09:09:29 PM
I never pluck, but I do make sure my nose hair has a neat part.

HOTT

I KNEW you would get the MASH reference
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

:)

I also have the ear hair problem.

PDH

My ears get a thorough going over.  the 4 year old inside of me demands it.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger

I toss the tweezers to my wife and demand she pluck my nose hairs while I sit there and eat grapes.

Monoriu

Real men don't do anything to our eyebrows.  They are untouchable. 

PDH

Hmm, I have to train the girlfriend to do that.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Jaron

What happened to your wife?  :hmm:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

PDH

Er, old news.  I got a divorce almost 3 years ago.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ideologue

I need not do anything to my eyebrows.

I do pluck ear and nose hair from time to time. :(

Every so often I shave my armpits.  Clean as a WHISTLE.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

My pits will be as natural as a 1980s German female pop singer's.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Jaron

Quote from: PDH on February 12, 2012, 09:35:38 PM
Er, old news.  I got a divorce almost 3 years ago.

:sleep:

My apologies. I did not hear about that.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josephus

Quote from: PDH on February 12, 2012, 09:41:46 PM
My pits will be as natural as a 1980s German female pop singer's.

99 Red Balloons. la la la la la la la
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011