News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

RIP Jack Kemp

Started by Tonitrus, May 03, 2009, 03:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Viking on May 04, 2009, 04:38:25 AM
He had good politician hair, but then again he was a Buffalo Bill.

So was OJ Simpson. Coincidence?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Tonitrus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 04, 2009, 09:13:48 PM
Quote from: Viking on May 04, 2009, 04:38:25 AM
He had good politician hair, but then again he was a Buffalo Bill.

So was OJ Simpson. Coincidence?

I don't think Jack was involved with any murdered blonds.

Siege

OJ did the right thing.
That bitch had it coming.
And that juddencrap dude should have known better than to sleep with a married woman.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Quote from: Siege on May 05, 2009, 12:04:53 AM
OJ did the right thing.
And that juddencrap dude should have known better than to sleep with a married woman.
And this is why you're not civilized.  These sorts of 'honour-killings' have no place in the modern world.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 06:46:56 AM
OJ did the right thing.
And this is why you're not civilized.  These sorts of 'honour-killings' have no place in the modern world.
All of the Semitic types, whether Jewish or Muslim, have this fear that their woman is gonna step out on them and discover how much better non-Semites are at heterosexual sex, so they have created an "honor killing" justification for murder as a means of terrorizing their womenfolk.

Terrorism is in their blood, I fear; even when they move to the US and join the USA they still have terrorism in their blood.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Savonarola

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 04, 2009, 08:41:48 PM
I think I'd say my thread here has jumped the shark, didn't use a condom, and is now suffering from HIV.

It's time to start quilting.   :(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

AnchorClanker

Nice guy, and for that he'll be remembered.  I just wish it was RIP - Supply Side Economics.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Martinus

I wish to congratulate myself for making this thread much more interesting that it would have otherwise been.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2009, 04:50:52 PM
I wish to congratulate myself for making this thread much more interesting that it would have otherwise been.
Don't get snotty.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Quote from: grumbler on May 05, 2009, 08:18:34 AM
Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 06:46:56 AM
OJ did the right thing.
All of the Semitic types, whether Jewish or Muslim, have this fear that their woman is gonna step out on them and discover how much better non-Semites are at heterosexual sex, so they have created an "honor killing" justification for murder as a means of terrorizing their womenfolk.

Terrorism is in their blood, I fear; even when they move to the US and join the USA they still have terrorism in their blood.

Mothefucker, I am a VICTIM of terrorism.
Why the hell do you think i am so fucking motivated to wage war on terrorism?
The only people I have ever terrorized, have been terrorists.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Quote from: Siege on May 05, 2009, 08:48:08 PM
Mothefucker, I am a VICTIM of terrorism.
Why the hell do you think i am so fucking motivated to wage war on terrorism?
The only people I have ever terrorized, have been terrorists.
Putting your back out while tossing a goat into a well doesn't make you a victim.

Tonitrus

I will, at the very least, take pride in inspiring a new Languish meme of "Burn in Hell" threads.