News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Korea- Too boring

Started by Josquius, January 31, 2012, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

It's a requirement for making my own fusion.  It's what keeps me going.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on January 31, 2012, 07:15:26 PM
Selling South Korea: No 'sparkling' brand image
Word association games are easier with some places than others.

Japan: sushi, cherry blossom and Mount Fuji. America: hamburgers and Hollywood. Paris: romance, croissants and the Eiffel Tower.

Now try with South Korea. If you are struggling to get past economic powerhouse and computer chips, you are not alone.

I do not have this problem.  :sleep:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

jimmy olsen

Anyways, my serious answer.

There are a lot of great things about Korea, and a lot of bad things about it just like any other country. I choose to live here, so obviously the good things take precedent for me. But I think that for many Westerners the bad things would really stick out to them if they knew about them, so maybe the Koreans should be happy that they haven't been typecast.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Also, I now have a Korean girlfriend.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Our little Timmy is all groweds up. :weep:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 01, 2012, 08:20:55 AM
Also, I now have a Korean girlfriend.

I hope she smacks you around like a ROK NCO.

Ed Anger

I hope she pounds him with a strap on and donkey punches him.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

It's a Korean girl and Timmay. They would be married for a decade before they tried sex.

She with someone else.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Josquius

Quote from: PDH on February 01, 2012, 09:34:04 AM
It's a Korean girl and Timmay. They would be married for a decade before they tried sex.
No sex?
So not a girlfriend afterall. :(
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

She probably drags him to her church though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Korean chicks are a very tough lay because they live with their parents until they get married.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 01, 2012, 09:44:09 AM
Korean chicks are a very tough lay because they live with their parents until they get married.

Don't they have love hotels in Korea?