And we're back!

Main Menu

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Started by viper37, January 31, 2012, 12:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 31, 2012, 07:29:50 PM
Ed's rules of marriage:

-Never cede complete control of your finances. Maintain at least 50% of your paycheck for your purposes. She can't handle that, dump the bitch.
-Never EVER hand over per-marriage bank accounts to the spouse or merge them with hers. NEVER

Are you against sharing finances with your wife if she brings more assets to the relationship than you do?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on February 01, 2012, 11:24:37 AM
Are you against sharing finances with your wife if she brings more assets to the relationship than you do?

Considering he bought her at Gap Kids, I doubt that ever came into play.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 01, 2012, 11:38:58 AM
Quote from: Jacob on February 01, 2012, 11:24:37 AM

Considering he bought her at Gap Kids, I doubt that ever came into play.

Correct!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Didn't she at least have a few bucks saved from the Tooth Fairy?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 01, 2012, 03:56:55 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on February 01, 2012, 01:56:08 AM
Thanks for the collateral damage, man.

Weren't you planning on getting a vastectomy? :unsure:

I don't need one.  People who accidentally cum inside chicks are dumb.

But no, I planned on never having a biological kid, short of Gattaca technology, because I don't want some innocent to be potentially saddled with depression.  Also there was some concern Korea might not have been capable of having kids, and in any event she didn't want to get knocked up, so we were going to adopt instead once we got financially stable.

Well, even forgetting the obvious problem with that, financial stability is something I'll basically never have, because I doubt I'll ever be rich, and even if I get a decent job at some point, I'll always be in debt, till the day I die, or ten or twenty five years out, whichever comes first.  I doubt I would be allowed to adopt.  There's also the question of whether I'll ever get a new permanent girlfriend.  Or temporary girlfriend.  Let alone one whom I feel is capable of helping me raise a kid.  if the prospect came up, however, I wouldn't be opposed to being a stepfather to an existing child.

In any event, I'm more qualified to be the uncle you should have, who is nice, but demonstrates what not to do with your life.  Heh, although my sister will probably never have kids either, so my father's line is basically dead--declared only 25 years out.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on February 01, 2012, 04:07:15 PM

that's the line of reasoning that leads to being a baby daddy. condoms. they're your friend.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Condoms are for sailors and whores.  They are not for people in relationships, who don't have premature ejaculation problems.  You realize that my failure rate is 0 out of about 200 trials*, right?

*Or maybe a bit less.  When I was keeping count, I counted blowjobs as .5.  But you take the point.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2012, 04:12:06 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on February 01, 2012, 04:07:15 PM

that's the line of reasoning that leads to being a baby daddy. condoms. they're your friend.

Yeah not surprising that Ide would adopt such a foolish method.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on February 01, 2012, 04:16:52 PM
Condoms are for sailors and whores.  They are not for people in relationships, who don't have premature ejaculation problems.  You realize that my failure rate is 0 out of about 200 trials*, right?

*Or maybe a bit less.  When I was keeping count, I counted blowjobs as .5.  But you take the point.
pre-cum, drunk nights, oops moments. they never happen until they do. If you think your school loan is taking a hit to your finances wait until you add a baby.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Pre-cum does not, or should not, contain sperm in any significant quantity unless one has not urinated between ejaculations, and even then it's not exactly a heavy load.  That it does in an old wives' tale.  I have a study.  I also have my experience.

Drunkenness makes it all the more difficult to ejaculate.  I've never come close through vaginal sex while intoxicated, even the first couple of times; and maybe only about two dozen times while sober.  I'd say at most three times where it was a near-run thing.

Thus even sober, "oops moments" strike me as highly unlikely, given the above.

Also, conception is not ensured even with complete failure of all safety procedures.

I will concede: it's better to use a condom when having sex with a partner for the first time or two, to test the waters (she might have some kind of dynamite vagina, one wouldn't know).  I would not rely solely on my experience and discipline in that situation (anymore -_- ); although there are of course other, more compelling, reasons to use barrier birth control in that situation, anyway.

Quote from: garbonYeah not surprising that Ide would adopt such a foolish method.

Supported by science.

Granted, I would like to have a greater sample size than 6.
Kinemalogue