And we're back!

Main Menu

The Dog Megathread

Started by fhdz, January 25, 2012, 07:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

C.C.R.

Lord Stanley, aka Stosh, aka J. Stanforth Quayle, aka "God Damn It!" (the Partner In Crime to "Jesus Christ!" - an alias of my two year-old daughter Bevin):

11B4V

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Yes, even the one I posted points to the Cat as the prim suspect. :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

I hate pugs. And thier owners. A retard breed for a retard human.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: katmai on January 25, 2012, 07:52:36 PM
gretta.

Kat, I missed this thread earlier, but she's adorable.  What is she though, an albino rat terrier?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

dps

Quote from: katmai on December 25, 2012, 12:07:54 AM
She is an Alaskan Husky.

Oh, obviously she was just a pup in those pics.

Reason I thought maybe rat terrier is that our Tidbit gets in that same position as in the 2nd pic a lot.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 24, 2012, 05:53:45 PM

What the fuck. I was about to say that now that I am moving to a new flat I will finally get a dog and it is most likely going to be a pug. So fuck you.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on December 25, 2012, 01:37:37 AM

What the fuck. I was about to say that now that I am moving to a new flat I will finally get a dog and it is most likely going to be a pug. So fuck you.

I don't see how this is contrary to Ed's statement.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on December 25, 2012, 01:37:37 AM

Once again, Marti is about ten years behind the latest homo meme.