News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Iraq falling apart?

Started by Kleves, January 23, 2012, 10:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I found out today that Iorm has a very stupid brother.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: Iormlund on January 23, 2012, 04:48:11 PM
:lol:
Yeah, like I'm going to put a picture of my brother's girlfriend on Languish.

Why not?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on January 23, 2012, 07:35:54 PM

Let darwinism clear the field.
Too many consumers in this planet.

Siege

Caliga

Quote from: Ideologue on January 23, 2012, 04:10:38 PM
Your brother is aware there are mountains in Spain, like probably right outside his house, right?
Must be a hippie.  Hippies are always doing stupid shit like this.  Remember when those dumb American hippies decided it would be fun to go to Iraq (!!?!?!?!) and then hike to the Iranian border, expected America to rescue them, and then as soon as they were rescued showed their gratitude by publicly attacking US foreign policy?

Caliga

Quote from: Siege on January 23, 2012, 08:04:34 PM
I hope not!  :yuk:
Since he said she's a Turk, in my mind's eye she looks like the Sultana Roxelana, which is odd since I think she was actually a Circassian or Georgian or something non-Turkish like that.

Jacob

That's a very stupid thing to say.

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on January 23, 2012, 08:58:45 PM

That's a very stupid thing to say.

Not as stupid as hiking through a war zone.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on January 23, 2012, 08:05:02 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 23, 2012, 04:10:38 PM
Your brother is aware there are mountains in Spain, like probably right outside his house, right?
Must be a hippie.  Hippies are always doing stupid shit like this.  Remember when those dumb American hippies decided it would be fun to go to Iraq (!!?!?!?!) and then hike to the Iranian border, expected America to rescue them, and then as soon as they were rescued showed their gratitude by publicly attacking US foreign policy?

I was of the opinion that we should have let them rot.  I suspect it cost the US a lot of man hours (and thus cash), to get those jokers out of there.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on January 23, 2012, 08:06:39 PM
Quote from: Siege on January 23, 2012, 08:04:34 PM
I hope not!  :yuk:
Since he said she's a Turk, in my mind's eye she looks like the Sultana Roxelana, which is odd since I think she was actually a Circassian or Georgian or something non-Turkish like that.

I worked with a Turkish girl (and went to school with her in high School).  My coworkers thought we would make a good match, and I was inclinded to agree.  So I asked her out.  She said, no. :(  I was a bit disappointed.

Ideologue

Based on the one Turk I know, Turks are all racist scum.

:hmm:

Cal: you forgot rich.  That's the part that really burns.  "Lolololol I'm more in touch with nature and the plight of the undeveloped nations oh my dad? he's owns a successful business my mom she's a doctor who owns her own practice no I've never done manual labor, or really any labor to speak of, but my dad is totally harshing my buzz about helping run their widget division what a drag."

Maybe Iormbro is different, as Iorm said at one point he did in fact have a job.  (Even so, I suspect he's radically similar. :secret: )
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Those Iran-loving America-hating hippie scumbags were rich?  I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised. :)

Ideologue

Well, I don't know, but I'm practically certain.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on January 23, 2012, 09:40:52 PM
Those Iran-loving America-hating hippie scumbags were rich?  I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised. :)

Maybe we can send them back.