Stupid question: When Black and white people have seeeeex!

Started by Razgovory, May 01, 2009, 02:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Also, FB is an expert on the literal question Raz put into the thread title.  :ph34r:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 01, 2009, 06:45:27 AM
Also, FB is an expert on the literal question Raz put into the thread title.  :ph34r:

Thanks for the recognition.  :mad:

Asshole.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 01, 2009, 07:12:28 AM
Exqueeze me?

I fucked a black chick. I want my 15 minutes of fame. I want a PARADE.  :mad:

Caliga

Also, Ed Anger is an expert on the literal question Raz put into the thread title.  :ph34r:

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 01, 2009, 07:15:55 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 01, 2009, 07:12:28 AM
Exqueeze me?

I fucked a black chick. I want my 15 minutes of fame. I want a PARADE.  :mad:

You've always had a black eye for the ladies. :perv:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 01, 2009, 07:24:15 AM
Also, Ed Anger is an expert on the literal question Raz put into the thread title.  :ph34r:

Thank you.

Also, I claim expertise on:

Indians (Slurpee Indian, not buffalo indian)
Slavs (some yugoslav chick)
French
Canadian
Wop

Caliga

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 01, 2009, 07:29:24 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 01, 2009, 07:28:31 AM
Indians (Slurpee Indian, not buffalo indian)

Did she: smell like curry  :(

Both were totally Americanized. So they were familiar with "soap" and "deodorant"

Caliga

:( I'm having tater and chickpea curry for lunch today.  Curry smell makes me: hungy  :cool:

Malthus

Not nearly as embarassing as the friend of my wife's sister who had her first baby with definite half-Black features ... when her fiancee was Chinese.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Brazen

Actual science answer. Colour is determined by a total of eight genes which can be combined in any quantity from each parent, thus they could be all white, all black or anything in between.

One mixed-race couple had two pairs of one black and one white twins.

derspiess

My wife is part Irish but thankfully Tommy displays no obvious signs of Irishness. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Brazen on May 01, 2009, 08:50:19 AM
Actual science answer. Colour is determined by a total of eight genes which can be combined in any quantity from each parent, thus they could be all white, all black or anything in between.

One mixed-race couple had two pairs of one black and one white twins.

Damn. Beat me to it. I was going to point out the amazing cross-race twins. :D
Experience bij!

Syt

2007 we had  an audit by a fat black New York native who spoke - besides work - of nothing but food. He told us that his wife would be giving birth soon, though. He sent a  picture of him (dark as a Nigerian), his wife (white, natural blonde), baby (whiter and blonder than the mother).

We were all:
:unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.