Israeli Nationalist Throws Water at Arab-Israeli Labour Party Parliamentarian

Started by Queequeg, January 11, 2012, 04:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

Sheilbh

Quote from: Razgovory on January 11, 2012, 09:59:55 PM
Yisrael Beiteinu is the nut party right?  The Russian one?
Yep. 

She's been suspended for a month.  I think it was that strict because she's got previous.
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 11, 2012, 11:24:22 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 11, 2012, 09:59:55 PM
Yisrael Beiteinu is the nut party right?  The Russian one?
Yep. 

She's been suspended for a month.  I think it was that strict because she's got previous.

I remember Seige had no use for them.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Quote from: The Larch on January 11, 2012, 06:28:36 PM
There you go:

She is rather pretty.
For a politician she's an absolute knockout.
From the hair... Star Trek fan I wonder?
██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 11, 2012, 07:06:04 PM
Man, she definitely has her good side and her bad side.

Apparently she's had 8 children, so it's impressive that she still looks that good.

And regarding the "as Jewish as a porkrind" comment:

QuoteBorn into a Christian family in St. Petersburg, Russia, where she won a city beauty contest, Michaeli married Yosef Samuelson in 1997 at the age of 22. The couple moved to Israel, and after her second son was born, she underwent an Orthodox conversion process, culminating with the couple's re-marriage, this time Jewishly, according to Orthodox practice.

Scipio

Quote from: The Larch on January 12, 2012, 04:14:57 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 11, 2012, 07:06:04 PM
Man, she definitely has her good side and her bad side.

Apparently she's had 8 children, so it's impressive that she still looks that good.

And regarding the "as Jewish as a porkrind" comment:

QuoteBorn into a Christian family in St. Petersburg, Russia, where she won a city beauty contest, Michaeli married Yosef Samuelson in 1997 at the age of 22. The couple moved to Israel, and after her second son was born, she underwent an Orthodox conversion process, culminating with the couple's re-marriage, this time Jewishly, according to Orthodox practice.
Converts are always so damn fanatical.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on