Stellar Realms - a fun little game to kill time

Started by Strix, April 30, 2009, 02:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strix

Here is yet another fun little game to kill a few minutes during the day....

http://www.primeaxiom.com/sr/

The new round starts up soon, so join now!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Slargos

Quote from: Strix on April 30, 2009, 02:25:55 PM
Here is yet another fun little game to kill a few minutes during the day....

http://www.primeaxiom.com/sr/

The new round starts up soon, so join now!

I am Slargos of coreworld Slargosia.  :bowler:

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Berkut

I have created a world, but nobody will ever find it! I shall not reveal the location of the secret Berkutian homeworld!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on May 01, 2009, 08:17:46 AM
I have created a world, but nobody will ever find it! I shall not reveal the location of the secret Berkutian homeworld!
I think that this is a wise strategy, and have followed suit.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Quote from: grumbler on May 01, 2009, 10:11:17 AM
Quote from: Berkut on May 01, 2009, 08:17:46 AM
I think that this is a wise strategy, and have followed suit.

Are you:

72     Smegma     Denmar     Moavar     Core

?

0 rows returned

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

I am in, taking my planet's name from one of the more useless/amusing Babylon 5 races.  :nerd:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on May 01, 2009, 10:28:47 AM
I am in, taking my planet's name from one of the more useless/amusing Babylon 5 races.  :nerd:

No one cares. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on May 01, 2009, 10:18:03 AM
Are you:
72     Smegma     Denmar     Moavar     Core
?
You can't trick me into telling!  :berkut:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Purple!

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Minbari? :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

Quote from: grumbler on May 01, 2009, 11:59:39 AM
Purple!

Green! Even more useless than Purple!

0 rows returned

Razgovory

I have created a planet as well.  That may be my greatest accomplishment in life. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I really don't know what to do.  I ordered the building of a Farm and a researched Wealth.  Perhaps Languish members should form an alliance.  Present a united front toward an uncaring galaxay.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017