News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gays destroy Europe!

Started by Syt, February 07, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Neil on February 09, 2014, 11:36:05 PM
That's right up your ally.  Cruelty is what you're all about.

I enjoy a bit of sport.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: Zanza on February 09, 2014, 05:28:43 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/us-hypocrisy-over-russias-anti-gay-laws/2014/01/31/3df0baf0-8548-11e3-9dd4-e7278db80d86_story.html

An excellent example of how the truth can be ignored for the "greater good."  I think Yale University law professors know the difference between federal law and state law, but they pretend they don't for the sake of political polemics (i.e. "US hypocrisy" is represented by comparing statements of Obama with laws over which he has no control).  The hypocrisy in their article is clear and evident, but they have completely missed on who is the hypocrite.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 09, 2014, 09:13:06 PM
Weird thing about that rant is that Russia's in far more demographic trouble than gay-loving Britain, America, France... :mellow:

Facts never concern Pravda. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 09, 2014, 09:49:27 PM
Why did no-one tell us disco was gay? :o

The 70s were an entire decade of gay.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"