News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Baseball 2012

Started by jimmy olsen, January 04, 2012, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Seriously though that was almost funny.

All this tension, the Yankees tie the score and HR Single HR HR  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on September 06, 2012, 09:23:53 PM
All this tension, the Yankees tie the score and HR Single HR HR  :lol:

They were trying to come up with nifty late-season slogans for the Os on the radio this AM.
Couple of my faves:
"Yankees have the millions in payroll, and all the O's have is a Buck."
"Why the Buck not?"

Valmy

MadBurgerMaker

The Yankees - Orioles highlights were entertaining. 

The Rangers just picked up win #82, and the series W, in extra innings over KC. 

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 06, 2012, 10:32:06 PM
The Yankees - Orioles highlights were entertaining. 

Which part?  All the Home Runs or the Cal Ripken Jr worship session?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on September 07, 2012, 09:35:21 AM
Which part?  All the Home Runs or the Cal Ripken Jr worship session?

The homers.  Mostly because I know they were just killing my former roommate a little each time.  He was an alright dude and all, but a huge New Yawk fan.  Just over the top YANKS fan. 

E:  Rangers starting a series with the Rays today.

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Syt

A re-run of the 1971/79 World Series is still possible. :shifty:

Anyways, rooting for the O's. I like it when the underdogs break out once in a while (so I keep rooting for Mariners and Baltimore in the AL :P ).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

sbr

That was a big win for the O's last night.  I'm not sure they could have recovered from blowing that lead had they lost last night.  Now, shit why not the O's?

CountDeMoney

Yankees went up 7-0, but the O's are trying to claw back, 7-3.  Running out of innings, though.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2012, 08:11:39 PM
Yankees went up 7-0, but the O's are trying to claw back, 7-3.  Running out of innings, though.

7-4 now.  Six outs to get three runs...trying to be optimistic here.

CountDeMoney