Oklahoma Teen Mom Guns Down Armed Intruder

Started by jimmy olsen, January 04, 2012, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

But I provided powerful counterarguments.  For why you should.

You're posting from your Kindle again, aren't you? :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on January 05, 2012, 01:16:11 AM
But I provided powerful counterarguments.  For why you should.

You're posting from your Kindle again, aren't you? :P

Yes, you should have seen the errors I fixed. -_-

Anyway, I also rebutted your claims earlier.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Eh, I don't know anyway.  I got rotated out of the line.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

White trash. Not sure why anyone would be rejoicing the survival of her genes.

Martinus

QuoteStewart told investigators Martin knew Sarah McKinley's 58-year-old husband recently died of cancer and they expected to find prescription pain pills in the home.

That bitch had a husband who was 40 years older than she?  :lol:

And who apparently fucked her when she was 17, if not younger.

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on January 05, 2012, 02:38:47 AM
QuoteStewart told investigators Martin knew Sarah McKinley's 58-year-old husband recently died of cancer and they expected to find prescription pain pills in the home.

That bitch had a husband who was 40 years older than she?  :lol:

And who apparently fucked her when she was 17, if not younger.

Apparently they were married when she was 16 and he was 56.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Martinus

Awesome.

I reiterate, I don't see why people cheer on her not being removed from the gene pool.

Sheilbh

Nothing wrong with a big age gap.  The charging of the accomplice seems wrong though :mellow:

And I'm sure she's a lovely girl who'll raise her kid well :)
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Martinus on January 05, 2012, 08:50:54 AM
Awesome.

I reiterate, I don't see why people cheer on her not being removed from the gene pool.

Eugenics has more positive associations for your people than for most others.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 05, 2012, 10:04:44 AM
Quote from: Martinus on January 05, 2012, 08:50:54 AM
Awesome.

Eugenics has more positive associations for your people than for most others.
Necessity is the mother of invention.

11B4V

Dead hillbillie home invader
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

I don't know Marty.  It sure looks like natural selection took out the right person in that exchange.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on January 05, 2012, 10:40:15 AM
I don't know Marty.  It sure looks like natural selection took out the right person in that exchange.

Yea, he talks smack about the victim yet the suspect gets a pass. Go figure.

Razgovory

You sure, I thought that was a pictured of the accused.

Marty is now chiding us for celebrating the fact a woman wasn't murdered. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017