News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

I'm thinking about coming back. Find that I'm still wasting all my time, just in less enjoyable ways.  :rolleyes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Stonewall

3.3 is out today.  Making my return after a month long absence. :)
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 04, 2009, 08:33:48 PM
I'm thinking about coming back. Find that I'm still wasting all my time, just in less enjoyable ways.  :rolleyes:

Nooo don't do it!

katmai

Sorry to hear that Teach.

I logged in this weekend and meh, no reason to stay past current month subscription.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

3.3 is chaotic. :D

I've abandoned LH probably for good. With everyone gone, I went to an RP realm where I can spend my time with likeminded players.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Quote from: Jaron on December 08, 2009, 10:46:57 PM

I've abandoned LH probably for good. With everyone gone, I went to an RP realm where I can spend my time with likeminded players.

Bunch of manic-depressive assholes.

Oy-vey

Barrister

I'm mildly intrigued, but would still rather play Dragon Age.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on December 09, 2009, 01:22:30 AM
I'm mildly intrigued, but would still rather play Dragon Age.

My basic feeling, with some many other games out there to play, and my WoW friends aren't playing anymore, not to mention you assholes. I just don't see a reason to go back for uptheenthtime.

Grey Fox

I'd go back but alas still no internet.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on December 09, 2009, 01:51:53 AM
My basic feeling, with some many other games out there to play, and my WoW friends aren't playing anymore, not to mention you assholes. I just don't see a reason to go back for uptheenthtime.
Same.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lndhand

But LH is a RP server.   :huh:
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

crazy canuck

WoW was fun but I dont see any point in playing anymore.

I hope that their player base starts droping off to make room for another innovative product.

Jaron

Quote from: Lndhand on December 11, 2009, 11:42:20 AM

But LH is a RP server.   :huh:

Some people in my guild I enjoyed playing with hopped elsewhere.

They've introduced some cool new features in 3.3, but I'm not sure its entirely worth coming back just yet.

The new LFG tool is really cool. It matches you to people from other servers to get you an instance group quick. If you use the random group tool, it also gives you 2 emblems of frost (the new token) the first time, 2 emblems of triumph the second time, and I believe an extra emblem of triumph for every heroic you finish with the tool. It also gives you 13g each time.

Using this tool replaced the daily heroic. There is no daily anymore, the first dungeon you randomly enter is your daily.

Ice crown citadel is pretty cool, but Blizzard is taking a really crappy gated approach so only the first four bosses are available right now and the rest won't open up for "several weeks" (with the LK fight possibly not being available til march or april)

There is also a weekly raid to kill one boss in some random raid dungeon, and that gives 5 frost and 5 triumph and 33g.

Most guilds make some attempts at ICC, and then go try out Trial of the Grand Crusader.

All in all, it is fun, but its not so ground breaking fun that someone who was burned out will be re energized.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Lndhand

All in all 3.3 has been a great patch imo.  As a tank, I get 5 man heroic groups in 10 to 15 seconds.  The bonus triumph badges for using the LFG system is icing on the cake.  The 3 new ICC 5 drop some really nice loot based on the loot tables.  The first 2 are nice runs, I have not run the third one yet. 
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

Liep

Quote from: Lndhand on December 17, 2009, 02:18:35 PM
All in all 3.3 has been a great patch imo.  As a tank, I get 5 man heroic groups in 10 to 15 seconds.  The bonus triumph badges for using the LFG system is icing on the cake.  The 3 new ICC 5 drop some really nice loot based on the loot tables.  The first 2 are nice runs, I have not run the third one yet. 

They're all nice. And the 3rd one will be a treat for you as a tank, success will depend on whether your group understands LoS or not. :p
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk