News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Be nice berkie.

(i won't mention my tank did more dps at 80, but ...)

:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Well there's the problem that everything dies so fast, casters don't have time to cast anything.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Berkut on November 06, 2009, 10:33:33 AM
Is that at level 80???

Div was doing 2k+ at level 70.

Nobody cares.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on November 06, 2009, 10:35:32 AM
Be nice berkie.

(i won't mention my tank did more dps at 80, but ...)

:P
Is that sustained DPS?  Using Recount I frequently see my DPS spike as high as 7800 but as I have a fire/arcane spec I'm doing alot of burst damage and obviously I don't do sustained DPs that high.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Yes sustained, my spike was up to 5800 :p
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

I want to play my Warrior again.

:(

Cecil

Seems wow aint doing so well over here anymore. They are giving it away for free now....

Grey Fox

Quote from: Cecil on November 30, 2009, 02:46:39 PM
Seems wow aint doing so well over here anymore. They are giving it away for free now....

? Here = China?

Fate

WoW is doing just fine.

3.3 tomorrow? Next week?

Liep

Quote from: Fate on November 30, 2009, 04:03:34 PM
WoW is doing just fine.

3.3 tomorrow? Next week?

I'm rooting for tomorrow. My shaman needs exploding totems.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Cecil on November 30, 2009, 02:46:39 PM

They're only lowering the price on vanilla + tbc right? It's pure profit anyway, so why not try and get some more people hooked before Cataclysm.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Lndhand

When is the Languish Crew returning to Lightninghoof?  Everytime I look in the Languish channel it is only my name staring back.   :cry:
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

Grey Fox

Lndhand

By the way, for whoever is interested, I have a decently geared prot pally and my bud has an amazingly geared restro druid so we are running H TOC daily if you want to join.  The gear drops are excellent for a 5 man heroic. 
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

Barrister

YOu know I was having some fun playing WoW as essentially unguilded, but what I missed was the cameraderie.  If the Languish crew was back I'd go back to playing WoW in a second, but as it is I was getting bored and lonely.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.