News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on April 02, 2009, 12:40:05 PM
Maybe it has been a while since they were first time players but I agree with you since I'm a newb. I was able to afford my mount because my guild gave me some gold.  I was only like 10 gold away though.

She later left the guild and joined another.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Strix

Quote from: Razgovory on April 04, 2009, 02:01:11 PM
Maybe it has been a while since they were first time players but I agree with you since I'm a newb. I was able to afford my mount because my guild gave me some gold.  I was only like 10 gold away though.

She is starting down the dark path of the J. Next step is cleaning out the bank vault before she goes.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on April 04, 2009, 02:01:11 PM

Yeah but I joined the guild that the guy who gave me all the money started. So it's all good.
I want my mother fucking points!

Stonewall

Teach,

Your application for Tempest was filled out incorrectly.  Need to go back and fill it out based on the instructions.  I.e. copy the entire application and then paste your responses straight into the app itself.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

katmai

Quote from: Stonewall on April 08, 2009, 09:03:52 AM
Teach,

Your application for Tempest was filled out incorrectly.  Need to go back and fill it out based on the instructions.  I.e. copy the entire application and then paste your responses straight into the app itself.

Eh didn't he just cancel his subscription last week?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: katmai on April 08, 2009, 01:28:14 PM
Teach,

Filled out the application several weeks ago.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

Stonewall

Quote from: katmai on April 08, 2009, 01:28:14 PM
Teach,

I suppose that would explain why I haven't seen him online lately. :(
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Caliga

You have nice tits, Stonewall. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

You should reupload that image now that avatar size limits have been increased.  :)
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

Barrister

Between all the other things Blizzard did to make levelling easier (increased XPs, no elite monsters out of dungeons) did they make professions easier?  I'm actually capped or nearly capped in a few and am just waiting to hit lvl 35 so I can get Artisan, and I don't think I ever had that problem before...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on April 09, 2009, 11:12:38 AM
Between all the other things Blizzard did to make levelling easier (increased XPs, no elite monsters out of dungeons) did they make professions easier? 

:yes:

Barrister

What exactly did they do?

And Kat (or any other druid expert), I have a question for you.  At some point I'm going to start putting together some different gear sets (probably separate tanking and cat DPS, plus a healing set).  What sort of stats should I look for for each type?

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on April 09, 2009, 11:20:03 AM
What exactly did they do?

And Kat (or any other druid expert), I have a question for you.  At some point I'm going to start putting together some different gear sets (probably separate tanking and cat DPS, plus a healing set).  What sort of stats should I look for for each type?

Well cat and bear sets are kinda streamlined since LK. With 3.1 patch the stats are going to be agi, str,stam, crit. Haste is alright but not needed so much by melee druids and hit is needed if trying to raid but with just lvling not so much.

healing it's sp, spirit,haste, crit, int

Barrister

So there's no real need for a separate cat and bear set?

I guess the other question would be whether its worthwhile to do a balance/spellcasting set...

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on April 09, 2009, 12:18:01 PM
So there's no real need for a separate cat and bear set?

I guess the other question would be whether its worthwhile to do a balance/spellcasting set...

If not raiding no.
I mean gear will work for both, some stuff will have a bit more crit and agi, other will have more stam and str, so then it comes down to preference in stats.

Of course tanking is being changed up quite a bit in 3.1 as druids are losing lot of health and armor but gaining a quasi shield based on you criting on attacks.

Balance set-only if planning to be a healer and want more offensive gear when solo questing. or planning to be a turkey full time.