News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

All the dudes in my guild like to send me gold. I've had two dudes send me 10 gold a piece. One dude sent me 50 gold and most recently a dude sent me 75 gold.

Sweeeeeeet.  :-*
I want my mother fucking points!

Benedict Arnold

Question:  Who comes off as more "French" to you, Night Elves or Blood Elves?  This is in comparison to dwarves = Scottish, Tauren = Native American, Trolls = Carribean, Draenei = Eastern European, etc.

katmai

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 21, 2009, 02:01:21 AM
Question:  Who comes off as more "French" to you, Night Elves or Blood Elves?  This is in comparison to dwarves = Scottish, Tauren = Native American, Trolls = Carribean, Draenei = Eastern European, etc.

Blood elves

Night elves are granola eating canadians...like a saskganesh
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: katmai on March 21, 2009, 02:30:46 AM

Blood elves

Night elves are granola eating canadians...like a saskganesh

The Blood Elves don't seem French to me.  Just more Sociopathic.  The Night Elves... well the whole north of Kalimdor is like the Pacific northwest.

Why do Dwarves always get a Scottish accent?  It's a shame they didn't bower the orcish accents from Warhammer (along with everything else).
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Blood Elves are not French. They are gay. There is a fine difference. For example, we take showers regularly.

Also, the Forsaken are clearly British.

Korea

Why are their Tauren in the Moonglade?

Martinus

Quote from: Korea on March 21, 2009, 08:40:06 AM
Why are their Tauren in the Moonglade?
Uhm because they are druids...

Korea

Hm...I just thought it was weird because Taurens and Nightelves were hanging together. Tauren is horde right?

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Korea on March 21, 2009, 09:55:01 AM
Hm...I just thought it was weird because Taurens and Nightelves were hanging together. Tauren is horde right?

Wrong. Thunder Bluff alligned Tauren are horde. There are many other Tauren in the world who are neutral or hostile to both factions.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

Martinus

Besides, Tauren and Night Elves still see eye-to-eye even if they are allied with factions that are formally at war with each other. The Cenarion Circle is an example of such cooperation - and it counts both Staghelm, the High Druid of the Nigh Elves of Darnassus and the Archdruid Runetotem of Thunderbluff as its members.

I suppose from their perspective, an average night elf would side with the tauren more happily than with a dwarf - and likewise, an average tauren would prefer a night elf to a Forsaken (or a blood elf). I am not familiar with the basis for the Night Elf alliance to the Alliance, but for the Tauren, they followed Thrall when he arrived in Kalimdor and helped them against the Kolkar centaur (who were at the time on the verge of exterminating the tauren).

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on March 21, 2009, 05:22:25 AM
Blood Elves are not French. They are gay. There is a fine difference. For example, we take showers regularly.

Also, the Forsaken are clearly British.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZGNLvvFzXc&feature=related
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Cecil

Quote from: Martinus on March 21, 2009, 11:42:45 AM
Besides, Tauren and Night Elves still see eye-to-eye even if they are allied with factions that are formally at war with each other. The Cenarion Circle is an example of such cooperation - and it counts both Staghelm, the High Druid of the Nigh Elves of Darnassus and the Archdruid Runetotem of Thunderbluff as its members.

I suppose from their perspective, an average night elf would side with the tauren more happily than with a dwarf - and likewise, an average tauren would prefer a night elf to a Forsaken (or a blood elf). I am not familiar with the basis for the Night Elf alliance to the Alliance, but for the Tauren, they followed Thrall when he arrived in Kalimdor and helped them against the Kolkar centaur (who were at the time on the verge of exterminating the tauren).

Fendral Staghelm is a major jackass though.

Korea

Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on March 21, 2009, 11:26:01 AM
Quote from: Korea on March 21, 2009, 09:55:01 AM

Wrong. Thunder Bluff alligned Tauren are horde. There are many other Tauren in the world who are neutral or hostile to both factions.

Oh okay. Cool.

Razgovory

Korea left me.  On an island.  Surrounded by sharks. >:(

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

The Erstwhile Eddie Teach