News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on October 29, 2009, 09:54:54 AM
I'm now thinking there won't be a WoW II, or if there is one it'll be years before it is released, because I figured that a total redesign of Azeroth/Kalimdor would have been the basis behind WoW II.

Hey, is it true that Cataclysm will be the debut of a DX10 graphics engine, as I've been hearing?  :)

They have said they won't do a WoW II, that they'd prefer to constantly upgrade WoW.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Smooth, Jaron.  /gkick everyone in the guild.  Real funny.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on October 30, 2009, 11:27:31 PM

That's what you get for joining a guild run by him.  :rolleyes:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

Quote from: katmai on October 30, 2009, 11:33:36 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 30, 2009, 11:27:31 PM

That's what you get for joining a guild run by him.  :rolleyes:

It is Dems now. :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Liep

The new LFG system really is a job well done by Blizzard. It is now: useful. :o
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

I just respecced my Fire build to be hybrid Fire/arcane so I could get Clearcasting and some other crit boosts.  The last HoS Heroic run I did my DPS was only 1018.  :Embarrass:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lndhand

Quote from: Caliga on November 02, 2009, 08:16:10 AM
I just respecced my Fire build to be hybrid Fire/arcane so I could get Clearcasting and some other crit boosts.  The last HoS Heroic run I did my DPS was only 1018.  :Embarrass:

Just spec arcane -- with the changes to arcane blast, the dps is nice even if you have meh gear (like my mage!).  Fully spec out arcane missiles when you do, as missile barrage rocks. 
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

Barrister

People run heroics so quickly these days my DPS is going down - the casting time on fireball means some mobs go down before I can even get it in. :pinch:

On an actual challenging encounter however I can rock the damage meter.

KRonn

Quote from: Lndhand on November 02, 2009, 10:04:06 AM

Just spec arcane -- with the changes to arcane blast, the dps is nice even if you have meh gear (like my mage!).  Fully spec out arcane missiles when you do, as missile barrage rocks.
My mage is specced arcane/frost, heavy arcane. That does ok in raids/runs with my gear which is good, not great. I have a dual spec with the other one frost, which I like also for an all around spec, though lower dps in raids/runs I feel.

Caliga

Quote from: Lndhand on November 02, 2009, 10:04:06 AM
I was specced fully arcane before but the attack rotation is so boring with an arcane build...  :(

Caliga

Quote from: KRonn on November 02, 2009, 12:50:09 PM
My mage is specced arcane/frost, heavy arcane. That does ok in raids/runs with my gear which is good, not great. I have a dual spec with the other one frost, which I like also for an all around spec, though lower dps in raids/runs I feel.
Are you still playing that same human mage you had on Dalaran btw?

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on November 02, 2009, 12:52:42 PM
Quote from: KRonn on November 02, 2009, 12:50:09 PM
Are you still playing that same human mage you had on Dalaran btw?
Yes, I am. Also have a paladin and hunter at 80, and a few 70s. One 70s character on a pvp server.

Caliga

Dang, that character must be uber powerful now.  You've been playing it what, five years?  :cool:

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on November 02, 2009, 01:12:52 PM
Dang, that character must be uber powerful now.  You've been playing it what, five years?  :cool:
I guess five years, since just about the time I started playing, one of my first characters and mains. Trying to recall when that was...