News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: Barrister on October 25, 2009, 07:58:41 PM
The trinket is kind of fun.  It turns you into a fish, with +swimming speed, and water breathing.

Not much use to a druid with swim form, but great for anyone else (like a mage).

Barristerboy...

For

The

MOTHERFUCKING

WIN
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grey Fox

Congrats BB, I always forget to try it on my warrior.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Lndhand

Quote from: Jaron on October 24, 2009, 06:53:27 AM
How the HELL does what I did violate any policy?

I received an account warning once that was even more of a joke.  I was in shimmering flats and somebody said in general, "please help me, this priest keeps chasing me."  I replied, "if you want him to stop chasing you, throw down an altar boy."  Somebody who was obviously catholic got offended and told me in general they were reporting me.  First, I never said catholic or any thing of the like.  I still received a warning.  WTF.
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lndhand on October 28, 2009, 11:58:21 AM
First, I never said catholic or any thing of the like.

:lol:

Would a judge buy that argument?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

I received an account warning once that was even more of a joke.  I was in shimmering flats and somebody said in general, "please help me, this priest keeps chasing me."  I replied, "if you want him to stop chasing you, throw down an altar boy."  Somebody who was obviously catholic got offended and told me in general they were reporting me.  First, I never said catholic or any thing of the like.  I still received a warning.  WTF.

LOL American WoW is weird. People crack jokes like this in General on EU servers all the time.

The Brain

When will Cataclysm (or whatever) come?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Liep

Quote from: Barrister on October 28, 2009, 11:24:46 PM
Quote from: The Brain on October 28, 2009, 10:21:17 PM
When will Cataclysm (or whatever) come?

2012.  D'uh.

In 2012 I estimate the level cap will be an exciting 90. AND we might see a new southern island in Azeroth!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

I'm now thinking there won't be a WoW II, or if there is one it'll be years before it is released, because I figured that a total redesign of Azeroth/Kalimdor would have been the basis behind WoW II.

Hey, is it true that Cataclysm will be the debut of a DX10 graphics engine, as I've been hearing?  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lndhand

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 28, 2009, 12:07:20 PM
First, I never said catholic or any thing of the like.

:lol:

Would a judge buy that argument?

My whole take on it is that truth is always a defense to slander and libel.   :P

Lndhand

Quote from: Martinus on October 28, 2009, 07:32:15 PM

LOL American WoW is weird. People crack jokes like this in General on EU servers all the time.

Americans in general are quite tight assed.  I am for nude beaches and prostitution!  :D

katmai

I am for tight asses at nude beaches!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

I'm for not going to any nude beach where Katmai is.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?