News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Strix

Quote from: katmai on May 02, 2011, 11:55:02 PM
Quote from: Rex Francorum on May 02, 2011, 11:52:46 PM
Are you still playing people? on a realm in particular? I am already established on Nazjatar PVP server but I could create a character where Languishians play.

Well myself and Jaron and Crazy Canuck are playing regularly on Uther PVE
Grey Fox, Berkut, vonMoltke and Beeb all have characters in our guild, but none of them have been on in over a month :lol:

I tried to play but you wouldn't send my rogue any money you cheap bastard!  :secret:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Pat

I stopped playing when they nerfed ferals, they still suck?

Martinus

I switched to Alliance recently, mainly because most of the people I used to be in a guild in the past, who are still around, play Alliance now.

My characters are:

Howland, a worgen warrior (tank).
Mellario, a drenei (female) priest (healer).
Oberyn, a night elf rogue (dps).

katmai

Quote from: Pat on May 03, 2011, 08:31:00 PM

In what regards?

PvP? yeah even though added back some snare freeing effects our heyday is over.
PvE? Feral Cat dps is still lowish, but Feral Tanks are doing fine and last patch helped with threat and dmg.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Having not played a priest for like 5 years, I have to really say I am enjoying my new (tauren) priest.  Instant randoms = win.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Pat

Quote from: katmai on May 04, 2011, 04:54:45 AM
Quote from: Pat on May 03, 2011, 08:31:00 PM

In what regards?

PvP? yeah even though added back some snare freeing effects our heyday is over.
PvE? Feral Cat dps is still lowish, but Feral Tanks are doing fine and last patch helped with threat and dmg.

Mostly had PvP in mind, man I was so pissed when they took away our snare break that ferals had had for forever.

katmai

As a pve'r I was pissed that I lost snare break because of a perceived pvp imbalance. :D
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2011, 06:56:26 AM
Having not played a priest for like 5 years, I have to really say I am enjoying my new (tauren) priest.  Instant randoms = win.

Are you Discipline or Holy? Both are fun in healing. As a Discipline priest you can pretty much dps the entire time while keeping the party at full health, and with a Holy priest you get the chakras which work like stances/auras.

Caliga

Holy right now but I'm only to level 24 so it's not like it really matters yet.

Instancing with HealBot is like being in a trance, though.  I really have no idea what's going on most of the time because I'm focused on healing and the HealBot interface LIKE A LASER. :cool:

Eddie Teach

Level 24 eh. So probably still the tanks getting the insta queues at max.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

We haven't played in about a week, but for a week or so me, Princesca, and my bro would queue up.  Princesca = tank, me = healer, brother = 'lock.  Definitely instant queues there.  The few times I've solo queued with my priest I still get an instant group like 90% of the time.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2011, 09:37:04 AM
Holy right now but I'm only to level 24 so it's not like it really matters yet.

Instancing with HealBot is like being in a trance, though.  I really have no idea what's going on most of the time because I'm focused on healing and the HealBot interface LIKE A LASER. :cool:

You are going to have to break that habit pretty quickly.  The new dungeons are all about situational awareness for healers. 

Liep

Quickly or over the next 56 levels. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

crazy canuck

Quote from: Liep on May 04, 2011, 11:58:36 AM
Quickly or over the next 56 levels. :P

Those actually go very fast.  With heirlooms and Guild level exp boosts combined with the built in levelling excelleration for lower levels, leveling flies by. 

So yes, best not get into bad habits you have to unlearn in very short order.