News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

My guild just died and not in a fun dramatic way either.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Lndhand

Quote from: Liep on February 09, 2010, 03:00:50 PM
My guild just died and not in a fun dramatic way either.

Sorry to hear that.  My guild went through some guild drama when we split from a 25 man raiding guild to a 10 man raiding guild.  Amusingly, the "cause" of the split left our guild not too long after being a party to the strife.  Go figure.   
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

Lndhand

Btw...threw down and bought myself an Alienware gaming system.  I typically build my own computers, but was too lazy to do it this time.  All I can say is WOW -- thus far I am very impressed with the new system.  Thing is blazingly fast.   :D

Strix

Quote from: Lndhand on February 09, 2010, 03:12:58 PM
Btw...threw down and bought myself an Alienware gaming system.  I typically build my own computers, but was too lazy to do it this time.  All I can say is WOW -- thus far I am very impressed with the new system.  Thing is blazingly fast.   :D

I just did the same last week!  :showoff:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Lndhand

Quote from: Strix on February 10, 2010, 08:19:24 PM
Quote from: Lndhand on February 09, 2010, 03:12:58 PM

I just did the same last week!  :showoff:

Grats!  It is so nice to have a new machine.  Unfortunatley, my UPS just died (I tried replacing the batteries to no avail) so I guess its time to get another.

katmai

I just got some truly horrible Phishing Email attempts telling me my account was about to be suspended for gold selling....one problem they jokers sent it to an e-mail address i've never ever had associated with WoW.

:lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Whoa, lots of gameplay changes in the incoming patch.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html

Some of the most interesting:
- overhaul of the battleground system (in short, works like random dungeon now, awards only honor - marks go away - and you get also arena points for the first random battleground each day; all rewards are purchasable with honor or honor and arena points only);
- subtlety rogues get buffed :menace:
- removal of CD for titansteel and special cloths made by tailors (this will greatly affect the game economy imo)
- you can now skip the intro in Culling of Stratholme (Finally!)

Fate

Augh. I loved going afk during the COT speech and coming back once the first two bosses were dead.

My favorite addition: you can now trade 1 Frozen Orb  for 1 Frost Lotus! I'm covered on flasks until Cataclysm is released...

Lndhand

Quote from: Fate on February 23, 2010, 05:34:47 AM
Augh. I loved going afk during the COT speech and coming back once the first two bosses were dead.

My favorite addition: you can now trade 1 Frozen Orb  for 1 Frost Lotus! I'm covered on flasks until Cataclysm is released...

Yes, bless Blizzard's gaming souls for the frozen orb changes.  Better start rolling need now.   :lol:

katmai

Who the heck has a character named Tancy?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on February 23, 2010, 05:17:36 AM
- subtlety rogues get buffed :menace:

That hemo change looks quite nice, may change my pvp spec from mutilate.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lndhand

Quote from: katmai on February 23, 2010, 03:10:36 PM
Who the heck has a character named Tancy?

Stonie.  It is his mage alt. 

Eddie Teach

Just hit level 80 with my pally.  :cool:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lndhand

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 28, 2010, 08:27:43 AM
Just hit level 80 with my pally.  :cool:

Grats!  Fun class especially for us twitch challenged players.