And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Stonewall

I'm excited.  We finally killed Sindragosa and have begun work on the Lich King.  Hopefully he dies this coming week. 
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Sophie Scholl

Completed my tour of Mulgore and The Barrens with my 35 Alliance Priest on Ravenholdt, an RP-PVP server with a 3-1 Horde majority.  Needless to say, it was touch and go.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

Dang dude, do you play like once a month or something?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

Haha, maybe twice.  I get on streaks where I'll play for a couple days, then not for a couple weeks.  My problem is sticking to the same character during my fit and starts of playing.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Fate

Quote from: Stonewall on March 19, 2010, 02:15:08 AM
I'm excited.  We finally killed Sindragosa and have begun work on the Lich King.  Hopefully he dies this coming week.

don't stand in the defile nub

Eddie Teach

So now I have 3 bg dailies in addition to 3 heroics, gonna have trouble finding time to level alts up.  :hmm:

Jaron

Come play with me on Sisters of Elune  :hmm:

Eddie Teach

You come back to Lightninghoof. :contract:

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Jaron on March 24, 2010, 03:31:28 AM
Come play with me on Sisters of Elune  :hmm:
What faction?  I've got a few characters on there.

Jaron

I'm on both sides. I have no stomach for the Hoof. Just isnt the same without my peeps there. :cry:

Strix

Quote from: Jaron on March 24, 2010, 04:42:24 AM
I'm on both sides. I have no stomach for the Hoof. Just isnt the same without my peeps there. :cry:

Jaron has peeps?!?  :nelson:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Eddie Teach

Not anymore. He ate them all.

Jaron

Sophie Scholl