News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Trolling - Time To Come Clean ?

Started by mongers, December 28, 2011, 05:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

So when, where and how often have you trolled on the intertubes or in real life ?

I have to admit I'll trolling a particular facebook group, because with some of the bullshit conspiracy stuff posted there is no point in trying to reason with them, the only option it to take the piss and troll away.   :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

I troll most of my coworkers and directors.

Scipio

I troll facebook all day long, every day.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Martinus

I troll Facebook and Languish fairly often.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I troll for bass most of the summer... but not so much this year due to all of the goddamn flooding. *shakes fist angrily at Jeebus*
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Everything I say is 100% correct and heartfelt.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

I do not troll, or rather I make no distinction in my mind.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

My trolling consists of the occasional potshot, anything more is too much effort.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

mongers

Actually am I trolling that facebook group, when someone posts a link to a LaRouche video about impending thermonuclear war what is an appropriate reply ? :unsure:

Quote!! RED ALERT !! Emergency Broadcast : On The Brink of Ww3
www.youtube.com
Emergency Broadcast December 23rd, 2011 • 4:00 PM Thermonuclear war may breakout before the end of 2011. From LaRouche Update As the world sits on the eve of...

QuoteI'm willing to bet global thermonuclear war won't happen in the next week, the next month, year or decade, anyone willing to take up my challenge ? I'll give you very generous odds.